Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Walmart CLI request | APPROVED

Congrats on the increase! I got an increase yesterday on my Walmart MC as well. Went from $500 to $1.5k hitting the luv button. Was my first time asking for an increase. Woot! Woot!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! wohooo
Message 13 of 21
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

000AAfireworks.gifCongrats!!! 

Nice CLI.. Once I hit $10,000. That was it. LOL Don't know if there's a way to surpass it.

But what the heck that's a great limit!! 

Message 14 of 21
_NERD
Established Contributor

Hi Pika!

Yes you can surpass 10k if your credit profile & income supports it. When I first joined this community there were lots of members active at the time with Sync Walmart TLs showing $25k CL in their signatures. I asked at least one member about it and after a brief exchange of comments, I learned that (at the time in 2015-16) you could have up to 100k in overall CL with Synchrony, with each TL being up to 25k...Lowes being the exception @ 35k.

Things may have changed since then as I chatted with UncleB in recent weeks about the state of SyncB. Ive got my heart set on geating my Walmart TL towards a 25k CL hehe.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 15 of 21
_NERD
Established Contributor

Bumping this post one last time,

I received a letter in the mail from SyncB/Walmart, and it looks nearly identical to the SyncB/Marvel denial letter that arrived along side this one. I originally requested a CLI to $25k, but they countered with a $10k) and I accepted. Anyway, the letter lists off the reason my $25k request couldn't be approved (just like a denial letter):

- INSUFFICIENT COMPARABLE REVOLVING ACCOUNTS

That's it. I can't wait for my newly minted $24k Amex CL reports to my 3B, and hopefully my new Amex & Disco acct gets CLIs to $25k the next time I hit request luv on this Walmart account.  I'll wait until I'm certain that Synchrony has SP'd my TU profile right before I call UW, to be there are sufficient comparable TLs on my profile Smiley Wink

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

🎉👏🍾 Great cli!
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did you wait, after opening, to request an increase?
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a particular number to the underwriting department? They’ve denied me twice and I have a decent credit score. They keep denying my request, meanwhile other creditors are giving me $10-$15k CL
Message 19 of 21
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Nice bump! Congrats.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.