Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony cli

Got my american eagle card and tj maxx card near the end of November, have tried the robo lady twice but nothing. Read on here that somtimes chat yields better cli results than robo lady so i decided to try today. One statement has cut on each of them. Asked for 5,000 on each and was countered to 4,000 on each. That's fine by me and honestly more than i need. I have used each card once and immediately paid in full. Transunion is 743 right now. I have alot of sync cards so i have been careful with my exposure and even took myself of my hubbys lowes card to cut down on my exposure. i wont touch these cards again. Only other ones i plan on working up are my walmart mastercard and old navy visa. I will ge those to 5,000 each and call it a day.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony cli

Congrats.. Awesome CLI's on both.. Keep it up.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.. Awesome CLI's on both.. Keep it up.

Thanks scott!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Op, looks like you have as many cc's as Scott has hpsSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats Op, looks like you have as many cc's as Scott has hpsSmiley Wink

lol i am guessing some light hearted jab was in that comment haha

Message 5 of 14
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

If I may ask, did they SP or HP for you on your CLI?  I have the Sony card with them at $2400.  They intially gave me $1200, took me to $3600, and then gave me a CLR to my current $2400.  I've thought about asking for that to be raised back up some as my local store has a TV I REALLY want, but I don't want to max out my util with them.  I also don't want an HP for a possible CLI.

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dsotm76 wrote:

If I may ask, did they SP or HP for you on your CLI?  I have the Sony card with them at $2400.  They intially gave me $1200, took me to $3600, and then gave me a CLR to my current $2400.  I've thought about asking for that to be raised back up some as my local store has a TV I REALLY want, but I don't want to max out my util with them.  I also don't want an HP for a possible CLI.

i believe the sony card is backed by capital one? These 2 cards im talking about are backed by synchrony, and yes they are soft pulls for my cli. I BELIEVE the sony cards does soft pull cli too though.

Message 7 of 14
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i believe the sony card is backed by capital one? These 2 cards im talking about are backed by synchrony, and yes they are soft pulls for my cli. I BELIEVE the sony cards does soft pull cli too though.

Nah, the Sony Financial card is through Synchrony.  At least that's where I'm logging in to finish paying off the stereo in my Thunderchicken.  I love the fact that I'm able to finance over time with 0%.  That and being able to shop local are the two benefits this card has.  :-)

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup you are right ! I believe cap one has a PlayStation card and a Sony one I think too .
In my experience synchrony cli will be soft pulls , and go through chat , aim high cause they will counter . I have asked for alot of cli with sync and never got a hard pull Smiley Wink let me know how it works out !
Message 9 of 14
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yup you are right ! I believe cap one has a PlayStation card and a Sony one I think too .
In my experience synchrony cli will be soft pulls , and go through chat , aim high cause they will counter . I have asked for alot of cli with sync and never got a hard pull Smiley Wink let me know how it works out !

I will let you know.  I worry a little about the HP because when I chatted with a rep, they couldn't tell me for sure if it was an HP or not.  After I make my next payment to them, I'll probably try chatting and seeing if they want to bump me back up some.  I still have $600 to pay off by early April to have my last purchase done with no interest.  :-)

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.