Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony surprises

tag
klarso11
Regular Contributor

Synchrony surprises

Received an alert from myfico that a credit limit had changed. Turns out Belk added $1500.00 to my $5K limit without asking. So I logged into Walmart and they added $1K while I was on their website. Next stop JCPenney where they must have added $1K while I was looking at Walmart. Didn't know these kind of things happened.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony surprises

Congrats, I am just starting to build credit here in America, hoping I can get a wal-mart card soon Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Synchrony does like to reward you once in awhile to get you to use the card.

Congrats!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, very nice!

Would you please consider changing the title of this thread to something that shows it is more positive? i think a lot of us were unsure it was a GOOD thing until opening the post, given the current Synchrony climate lately...... no need to scare anyone Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, auto luv is always the best because its never expected hah(lol). Keep up the great workSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that is REALLY an accomplishment considering the recent actions of synchrony. 

Message 7 of 10
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@klarso11 wrote:
Received an alert from myfico that a credit limit had changed. Turns out Belk added $1500.00 to my $5K limit without asking. So I logged into Walmart and they added $1K while I was on their website. Next stop JCPenney where they must have added $1K while I was looking at Walmart. Didn't know these kind of things happened.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI's !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.