cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony wallmart shows me love today cl increase 12K to 15K.

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Synchrony wallmart shows me love today cl increase 12K to 15K.

Hi I just called Synchrony bank today to ask for line increase on my Wall mart credit card. My last increase was from 10K to 12K back om March 6, 2019. I had to talk to credit solutions, the lady said I meed to take another look at your account and credit report. I ask is this soft pull, she said yes no hard pull. It took about 3 mins and she came back on line she said your new credit line is 15K. I said thank you this will be my last time that I will speak to you about my Wallmart card, She said I know then she said I hope that new bank won't cut it back. I got my last licks in before cap One takes over.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Synchrony wallmart shows me love today cl increase 12K to 15K.

Congrats on your increase! 

Message 2 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif

Message 3 of 11
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@firefox100 wrote:

Hi I just called Synchrony bank today to ask for line increase on my Wall mart credit card. My last increase was from 10K to 12K back om March 6, 2019. I had to talk to credit solutions, the lady said I meed to take another look at your account and credit report. I ask is this soft pull, she said yes no hard pull. It took about 3 mins and she came back on line she said your new credit line is 15K. I said thank you this will be my last time that I will speak to you about my Wallmart card, She said I know then she said I hope that new bank won't cut it back. I got my last licks in before cap One takes over.

Congrats Smiley Happy May I ask if you had to call when going from the 10k to 12k? Mine has been stuck at 10k and I believe after 10k you have to call in ?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 11
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy May I ask if you had to call when going from the 10k to 12k? Mine has been stuck at 10k and I believe after 10k you have to call in ?

I had call in any all my wallmart increases on my card. What do you guys think that Cap one is going to do with 15K cl and only couple hundred bucks spent every couple of months. If cap one cut my cl or closes card I will make lot noise to walmart and not shop ther any more.

Message 5 of 11
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

I’m nervous, when does Cap One take over? We aren’t on speaking terms these days. I’ve only done my increases with Walmart online.
NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 6 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

Yes

My been stuck at 10K and i just called and ask if there is a limit on a cli on the online system and i was told yes. The cap is 10K. Since I just received a auto on my BR card i called and got my up to 20k Smiley Happy

congrats op

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase! Hoping Cap 1 leaves it alone after the transition. 

Message 9 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@stonedog23 wrote:
I’m nervous, when does Cap One take over? We aren’t on speaking terms these days. I’ve only done my increases with Walmart online.

August 1st

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.