Synovus Cash Rewards $20,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Synovus Cash Rewards $15,000!!!

@JaseT wrote:

Congrats! Nice spree you've had! Smiley Happy

P.S. Try leaving a dollar or two for the rest of us!  Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy I'm surprised anything is left to scavenge after some of the big hitters on here lol

Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synovus Cash Rewards $20,000!!!

Nice haul - and thanks for the all the DPs.

Message 12 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice haul - and thanks for the all the DPs.

Thanks 

Message 13 of 53
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats have the card as well with 18k cl.. Doesn't come in signature, but it is a very nice card one of my favoriate no AF cards.. Enjoy!

I did not know it had primary CDW coverage though wow, that is a game changer.. Need to read t&c again.. Truely a gem in the rough card and they aren't scared to throw out big limits as i have 18k you have 20k.. I think my score at pull was 780 eq

Message 14 of 53
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...(there are really too many REALLYs needed for this one) REALLY

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your LEGENDARY 4 App Spree totaling $65,000!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 15 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats have the card as well with 18k cl.. Doesn't come in signature, but it is a very nice card one of my favoriate no AF cards.. Enjoy!

I did not know it had primary CDW coverage though wow, that is a game changer.. Need to read t&c again.. Truely a gem in the rough card and they aren't scared to throw out big limits as i have 18k you have 20k.. I think my score at pull was 780 eq

The banker even shared that after a while if I got tired of the cash rewards I could head into the branch and get a product change. He said if I did it online it would just be a new app and they don't do them over the phone, but they have a way to do something in the branch that will let them PC it to anything else. They also do mergers so he said if I ended up getting a 2nd card I could just merge the two together. Good things to keep in mind for down the line boredom when a PC is what keeps me from running wild with new apps Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...(there are really too many REALLYs needed for this one) REALLY

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your LEGENDARY 4 App Spree totaling $65,000!!! 

Definitely a successful spree -- time to pump the brakes for a few months and then I'll start pushing the limit to see how high some of these cards can go! 

Message 17 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and massive SL !!!

5/5 **bleep** .. your on fire

Message 18 of 53
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your awesome approval!
Message 19 of 53
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats again Crackman!!

You didn't go up in the branch looking like this did you?Smiley Very Happy

You told the banker " Let me.. me.. get one of them there credit cards?" lol

giphy.gif

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.