Did you mean: 

Synovus Cash Rewards $20,000!!!

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Synovus Cash Rewards $15,000!!!

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Fantastic SL and APR! Mahraja, I think this one’s calling you....

Thanks @KingPredator & @pinkandgrey!

@Mahraja would probably walk away with a $50,000 SL with Synovus and put us all to shame Smiley Very Happy

So true lol. *laughing and crying at same time*

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 41 of 53
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Synovus Cash Rewards $20,000!!!

Congrats on the awesome SL and incredible APR!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 42 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the awesome SL and incredible APR!

Thanks myFico'ers @800FICOGoal, @LittleSal, @Saeren, @doint1, @Credit_Mama and @xaximus! This bank definitely yielded some nice results Smiley Happy 

Message 43 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval! Any idea what the minimum score is to qualify? I have the established income (six figures) but I'm still rebuilding:

• 3/11/19 - EQ: 656 (up 32 pts. from 624)
  • 3/14/19 - EX: 643 (up  64 pts. from 579)
  • 3/10/19 - TU: 660 (up 72 pts. from 588)

I think it is around 680 EQ, but personally I would wait till around 700ish.. Income only play a small factor on approval SL and APR people with lower incomes can have decent to big CL's if their scores and profile are well seasoned and their DTI is low.  So if you are within their area of operation then get your scores up another 40 points approx then go for it.  40 points can be obtained quicker than you might imagine and the time will come quickly if done right.

+1, the banker said 680+ but I think they are referring to a dense/thick 680. Since you mentioned you're in your rebuild I agree with @CreditCuriosity. Get the scores up a bit more and you may find some good results. Not sure what the CLI process is with Synovus but for most banks it's harder to get an APR down than a CLI up. With a few more points you'll find yourself with both.

Awesome job on the recent score lifts - that's impressive! 

Message 44 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 45 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you add all those fancy trackers at the bottom of your post? I've been trying to understand how "rank" works around here since I'm a newbie Smiley Happy I'm very much motivated by numbers so I'd like to add one to my profile sooner than later. Any advice?

The rank setup is pretty straight forward. As you're more engaged on the site (posting topics, replying and contributing to the community) you earn 'points' (to put it generically). Each 'contribution' gets you a point and as you hit certain point thresholds you elevate your rank. I don't know the metrics behind how many 'contributions/points' you need to get elevated, but I know you go thru at least 2 or 3 'levels' before customizing your signature becomes an option.

You'll see titles like "New Contributor", "Valued Contributor", "Established Contributor", "Super Contributor" and so on. The folks with the title "MODS" are members who essentially govern the site. In case you post in the wrong section, they'll migrate it over to a section that will get more visibility, or if you're post/topic gets out of control and/or derailed they might lock it down. They keep us on track and always have juicy nuggets to share.  

As far as the trackers, I have no idea Smiley Very Happy I think you're referring to these kind 

(screenshot stolen from @Saeren)

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 11.02.40 AM.png

(screenshot stolen from @800FICOGoal)

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 11.02.54 AM.png

Hopefully one of them will chime in and give you some insight.

All I know how to do is the credit card pics and the function to hover over the card (and it tells you whatever details the poster wanted you to know). 

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 11.03.01 AM.png

On mine I wrote out the card name and current limit. you can find info on this link in the forums. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839 

Just keep in mind until you're elevated a couple tiers it will block you from doing these things. You'll get there soon! 

Message 46 of 53
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the awesome SL!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 47 of 53
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congrats...will have to add this one to the list...esp. since their banks are present in my area....

Message 48 of 53
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@RickNATL wrote:

Congrats...will have to add this one to the list...esp. since their banks are present in my area....

Thanks 

Message 49 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much! This is very helpful. I just got upgraded today so hopefully I'm on my way to earning a higher rank that will enable me to post a pic of the credit card and limit too. I appreciate the link Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.