Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CLI~Finally, after a year!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

TARGET CLI~Finally, after a year!

Lord Almighty, I thought I was never going to get a CLI again on my card. I tried everything......used it/didnt use it, let a balance report/didnt let a balance report, updated my income monthly/didnt update, and nothing!

So, finally I SD it August and didnt use it, didnt update my income, nothing till last week. I used it for groceries and bought an ipad for a Christmas gift (plus got the extra 5% off and free shipping etc, ended up being a good deal), made a small payment towards the balance before it cut.   Statement cut today, and $800 CLI. meh...not the CLI I was hoping for, but still one regardless. Last CLI on my card was exactly a year ago today..11/28/17.  Limit was $2k for the increase. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 9.54.21 AM.png

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: TARGET CLI~Finally, after a year!

CONGRATS222222222.gifcongratulations-star-graphic.gifCONGRATUTIONS.gifCongratulations_misti NOT MOVE.jpg

Message 2 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

There you go Pizza! I've been seeing cardholders reporting increases with this card in the last week or so. Looks like your recent use may have helped the CLI come your way!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

Lord Almighty, I thought I was never going to get a CLI again on my card. I tried everything......used it/didnt use it, let a balance report/didnt let a balance report, updated my income monthly/didnt update, and nothing!

So, finally I SD it August and didnt use it, didnt update my income, nothing till last week. I used it for groceries and bought an ipad for a Christmas gift (plus got the extra 5% off and free shipping etc, ended up being a good deal), made a small payment towards the balance before it cut.   Statement cut today, and $800 CLI. meh...not the CLI I was hoping for, but still one regardless. Last CLI on my card was exactly a year ago today..11/28/17.  Limit was $2k for the increase. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 9.54.21 AM.png

I got a CLI three months after I got the card, been doing the same, using it and leaving a small amount report, hopefully I'll get a CLI this December.

Message 4 of 17
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Something is better then nothing! Smiley Wink

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 17
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, $800 would have been like getting a CSR just over a year ago with how many people couldnt get past $300 for yearsSmiley Wink. CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Increase! 

Message 8 of 17
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Nice!

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 9 of 17
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the nice, elusive target CLI! I've been a card holder for over two years now and never a seen a CLI. Been running lots of usage lately, so maybe one day soon!

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.