Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CLI~Finally, after a year!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TARGET CLI~Finally, after a year!

pizza1 ... congrats! Now to further help you along ... sock draw your Target Card and then bring it out and buy me an iPad Smiley Happy Will forever remember you in my will Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your rare CLI !!!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I'd love to see a CLI on my target. I've had it a little bit under a year and use it/PIF regularly. Spent a good deal more than usual on it this past month, so maybe that will give them a little nudge.

Message 13 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I know it's not what you were hoping for, but for Target that's really good!  screamer.gif

Hang in there, if I know you the way I think I do I have no doubt that eventually you'll get it where you want it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 17
GoingForTheMortgage
Established Member

Congrats!

I was recently approved for a Target store card for $1,000. I've used it quite a bit and usually just pay it right off. It's killing me to let it report a balance, but I'm letting it report my recent Christmas shopping and hoping that it'll help down the line! I wish there was a LUV button on their site!
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a $500 limit that they just auto increased to $800.  I don't care about the limit on this card though.  I just use it for the 5% coupon.  I'd never carry a huge balance on that card.  If you do, it negates the 5% coupon.  You may as well have put it on a card with 8.9% interest.  Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.