Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARGET CLI !! WHOOP!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

TARGET CLI !! WHOOP!!

Card was approved on 12/03/2016...so just a few days shy of 1yro. SL was $300, with a CLI 04/2017 to $800.  Nothing since then.

The last two statements I decided to let a balance report with statement cut, and then PIF after it cut. Woke up this morning to a CLI finally with my new limit now $2k!  (MC here I come! Im expecting an upgrade letter in the mail next year sometime....fingers crossed! ) 

A little back history/data points.....

Had a Target card opened actually 12/03/2000, weird same day but a different year, lol. Had that card for 10yrs at a $500 CL before they gave me a CLI to $2k, and upgraded me to the Target Visa (at that time).  It was IIB in my BK7 in 2013, and that acct still shows on my reports negatively until it falls off in 2019. 

IMG_7943.JPG

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: TARGET CLI !! WHOOP!!

Congrats

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on attaining that ever elusive Target CLI.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Our non-visa/mc target redcard started at 3k in 2012, boosted to $3800 in 2013 and hasn't moved since. I don't really expect much of anything to happen with it but will take what they offer.
Message 4 of 13
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Still waiting for some luv, I have been at 2k since I opened it a couple of years ago. I have been using my Discover card at this quarter, but hoping Target will throw me a bone soon. 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can’t beat that 5% rotating category + cash back match (for new accounts).
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exciting! Enjoy the new limit Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 8 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Pizza!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job, pizza! You are doing such a good job!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.