Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBOM/ATLS/CURAE Approval

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

TBOM/ATLS/CURAE Approval

Welllllllll fudge.....*sighs* so I took my son to the doctor got an expensive bill (of course) tried to set up online payment plan and it said NO CREDIT CHECK required.....Ok awesome this won't affect my garden and I'll put how much I can pay a month etc.....it says Congratulations we can assist you with 2k towards your Medical Bill....Ok GREAT so I set up that payment plan and a few weeks later..................ALERT!    New Account has been detected on your CR Experian.....TBOM/ATLS/CURAE for 2k ............WTH so I got a Medical Credit Card I guess......but it told me no Check needed or required and it wouldn't affect my score ...........IYAAAAAAAAAAAA.....does this mean I have to start my Garden over?!    Please say no LOLOLOLOL because I really wasn't trying to app for a card or account just set up payment plan for a larger medical bill....(My son is a-ok everyone no worries) he is just really young and I had to take him to the ER since regular doctor was closed...he had a double ear infection/upper resporatory infection and small fever but he is doing a lot better now Smiley Very Happy     Gotta love that Daycare ...sighs.........has anyone here had experience with them I tried looking them up on the Forums here but all I get is Curve instead of Curae lol.

10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: TBOM/ATLS/CURAE Approval

Congratulations on your approval?
Message 2 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

To answer your question, yes. Unfortunately, new account should reset your garden time.

Glad your son is feeling better.
Message 3 of 11
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

ROFL thanks?!    LOLOLOLOL *cries*

Message 4 of 11
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

My lovely GARDEN!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!    X"(     .....XD

Message 5 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Give UncleB some sweet talk. Maybe you get a pass?
Message 6 of 11
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Will do I honestly wasn't trying to get a card I pinky promise it just said set up payment plan because I couldn't fork over 3k this second so I was like OK!   Cool......I should have known it was to good to be true but when it said this will not affect your score (sorry I can't remember exact wording) I was like Oh Perfect so they won't do a HP this is just so they can figure out if I am eligable to set up payments .....

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any time something says it won't affect your score, it's going to be checking your credit with a SP which means the end result of an approval will likely be a new account. 

Garden has to be reset for this, sorry. 

Congrats on the approval though. 

Message 8 of 11
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

:'''''''(    yea I figured when it said New Account added today......

Message 9 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.