Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Aeroplan Visa Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TD Aeroplan Visa Approval!

App'd cold today after getting email offering 25k bonus. Fly with AC and related airlines a lot. Instant approval online but not did not give a CL with the approval. Just said card would arrive in 5-7 business days. Hope it's a good limit!
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TD Aeroplan Visa Approval!

Nice, congrats on the approval !! If you call now, they will be able to tell you the CL

Message 2 of 27
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 27
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on getting a TD Aero card! fingers crossed you are happy with the limit! 

Message 4 of 27
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! Yes--please let us know your starting limit when it becomes available to you. This is one of the cards that is on my radar. BTW-Do you already bank with TD Bank?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats OP! Yes--please let us know your starting limit when it becomes available to you. This is one of the cards that is on my radar. BTW-Do you already bank with TD Bank?

I will! Tried calling to find out SL but they were closed for the 4th! I do not bank with TD but have been a Aeroplan Member since 2000.

Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 27
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

I will! Tried calling to find out SL but they were closed for the 4th! I do not bank with TD but have been a Aeroplan Member since 2000.

Did you ever discover what your SL was yet?

I was approved for this same card last week but just been sitting it out until it comes in the mail.

Message 9 of 27
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Did you find out your SL yet?

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.