TD Aeroplan Visa Approval!

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: TD Aeroplan Visa Approval!

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

Congratulations! Did you find out your SL yet?

Came yesterday. Only 1K but I don't really care enough to recon for higher SL. I'll let some time pass first. 

Got mine too and not so pleased with a SL either.

This is day (2) after submitting a reconsideration to my SL and i reminded the CSR to inform the U/W that this is an airline card with an AF so they can maybe also take that into some consideration.

Might call back tomorrow to see if any result. I not activated this card yet either and won't until word on that recon.

Are they still offering the 40k points with a $500 spend?

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 21 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

Came yesterday. Only 1K but I don't really care enough to recon for higher SL. I'll let some time pass first. 

This is day (2) after submitting a reconsideration to my SL and i reminded the CSR to inform the U/W that this is an airline card with an AF so they can maybe also take that into some consideration.

Might call back tomorrow to see if any result. I not activated this card yet either and won't until word on that recon.

No Smiley Sad

Mine is only 25K with $1000 spend.

I'm super glad 12njoy that you brought that up too as it will be another item of contention to consider bringing up when i check up with results on the recon.

Message 22 of 27
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

No Smiley Sad

I'm super glad 12njoy that you brought that up too as it will be another item of contention to consider bringing up when i check up with results on the recon.

Sorry to hear that CM7. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 23 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

No Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear that CM7. 

Yeah me too, but now that also offers another good reason to press them hard for a better start limit or i will just simply close it out even before activation and move on.

Message 24 of 27
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Have been looking at that card. From what I hear TD can be a hard nut to crack. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 25 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@morgacj2004 wrote:

Congrats. Have been looking at that card. From what I hear TD can be a hard nut to crack. 

I don't know much about them (yet) but i have discovered that their card services is handled by the same folks who also handled the infamous Duck Card (Quack!) Smiley Very Happy

No personal reflection on TD Bank intended but it does strike something a chord of interest wouldn't you agree?

Message 26 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Well looks like this is going to drag out awhile.

I called and was transferred to the UW dept and spoke with a lady who said i see where you submitted the approved card for reconsideration last monday. She went on to add that i will need to wait until next Tuesday to call back for the result.

If it takes all that long for a recon i sure would expect a positive outcome but who knows.

Nothing ventured is nothing gained right?

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.