cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Ameritrade Client Rewards VISA approved!

tag
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

TD Ameritrade Client Rewards VISA approved!

I am terrible at gardening.  With that said, I have wanted this card for a while, but had read that they were very conservative regarding new accounts and inquiries.  Since I had only 1 new account in March, other than the AMEX Delta Platinum in June that has yet to report and 2 inqs, I thought now would be the time.  Applied online yesterday and received the 7-10 day notification.  They pulled Experian.  Called this morning and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would  need to call me back for verification.  She did saying I was approved with a sl of $6,700.  

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Re: TD Ameritrade Client Rewards VISA approved!

Congrats on the approval.  I'm starting to think gardening is overrated after 750 anyway.  If it involves rewards/points/etc I say go for it!

Message 2 of 6
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your TD Ameritrade Client Rewards VISA approval and the Very Nice SL!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your TD Ameritrade Visa approval!

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on getting the TD card!

Message 5 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats on your new cardSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.