Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Double Up Card Approval $15,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TD Double Up Card Approval $15,000

@Anonymous wrote:

i just applied. i bank with TD (checking and savings, td cash CC i never use) so doubling into my checking seemed attractive. approved for a 15k limit surprisingly. 736 score, 8 inquiries over 12 months, 0% utilization. 

Congratulations! That's a lovely lovely SL! 🥳 TY for citing your DP's, score, Inquiries deets. 🙏🏻 Always learning here. 

Message 11 of 30
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the TD win @Anonymous !

I knew it wouldn't be long before someone snagged up this new gem

Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks everyone. i for some reason cannot get a citi double cash to save my life so i'm stoked to try TD's alternative. 👍👍

Message 13 of 30
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks everyone. i for some reason cannot get a citi double cash to save my life so i'm stoked to try TD's alternative. 👍👍

@Anonymous 2% cash is 2% cash! Doesn't matter where it comes from!

Message 14 of 30
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 15 of 30
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 16 of 30
Trooper2003
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!! Awesome !! Which bureau did they pull from?

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

looks like it was an Experian pull 

Message 18 of 30
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i just applied. i bank with TD (checking and savings, td cash CC i never use) so doubling into my checking seemed attractive. approved for a 15k limit surprisingly. 736 score, 8 inquiries over 12 months, 0% utilization. 

First congratulations on your approval and the nice starting credit line for the TD double up visa card. IF you don't mind what is your invome that you reported on your application, TD is conservativ lender. Yes they do pull from experian and only way to get an credit increase is to do complete application again with a hard pull, no recons with TD bank Your starting credit limit is what you going to stay with. To redeem your cash back it can only be done with minimum amount of 25 dollars.

I have been thinking of getting this card but allready have cash visa from TD bank with 14K limit, just afraid of getting low limit.

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

my reported income is 60k, self employed. i have a checking and savings with them which matches that income through mobile deposits. my TD cash card only has a $4000 limit and hasn't been charged on since october once the SUB was met. i wasn't putting a lot of stock in TD for the SL on the Double Up but was feeling a little loopy while putting my son down for a nap and went for it. I did talk to another member on here who got a crazy small SL on this card whose income was much much higher than mine. i'm not sure what TD is looking at tbh. completely stumped. card hasn't arrived yet, but it does show up on my mobile banking now. 

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.