cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE CONTAINER STORE...finally approved!! $5k!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

THE CONTAINER STORE...finally approved!! $5k!

ok, I know this isnt an earth shattering approval due to being a store card, BUT, Ive wanted this card for years, and have applied for this card for the last 4 years, and always declined. There has only been 1-2 posts MAX about this card here on the forums,  (I've searched), and they were both denials.  

Synch Bank backs it, but its one of their hardest retail cards to get for whatever reason. Pulled TU for me today (can also pull EX as they did for me in the past too), last known score was 676, the usual umpteen INQ/New Accts. 

When you apply online, you'll either get a straight out approval, denial, or pending to call. Today I got the pending to call for more verification, got US base rep, and after verification questions was approved on the spot for $5k! She gave me my number also so I could shop in store or online immediately, and also sign up online account. The application will ask you what limit you're needing, and I put 1299.  (their closet/kitchen custom organization can run into the thousands). 

I LOVE this store!! If you've never been to one, (they dont have them in every city), you're missing out! So much fun stuff,  and organization stuff, plus they have two really good financing options if you ever need it.  Otherwise, it's a basic store card that you need to pif due to high apr.

During Christmas they have a huge section with tons of really nice gift wrap, and a big section of stocking stuffers/gagets! Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 3.15.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 3.19.23 PM.png

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: THE CONTAINER STORE...finally approved!! $5k!

Pizza I wish to speak with you and learn your secrets. Please message me.
Message 2 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@atst2000 wrote:

LOL, I dont think its secrets, just luck I guess, idk. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!!

Message 4 of 14
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on finally achieving your card, and a nice SL too! Cat Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Pizza🎉🎊🍾🎈🍕🍕🍕

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Pizza. Now you can buy more containers.. A lot more. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@atst2000 wrote:

Her secret is brute force until they can't take any more and the paper cost of AA letter is outweighing the CL they are giving her Smiley Tongue

Congrats Pizza enjoy it.

Message 8 of 14
austingal
Regular Contributor

Very cool! I love the Container Store. I have one located a few miles away from me. I used to work weekends in their distribution center in Dallas when I was in grad school.

Tempting but as a general rule I stay away from store cards (with Target being the exception because that one has the potential to become a Mastercard someday).

Congrats! You are gonna have one very organized closet.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.