cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THREE NEW Cards totaling 21k APPROVED in 3 days!

tag
2014now
Established Member

Re: THREE NEW Cards totaling 21k APPROVED in 3 days!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I am also thinking about applying for Discover It card, I am new here so still trying to read as much as i can. If you dont mind sharing your research, What is the way to get same day increase? 

I have excellent score and one car loan which is for 3 more years. I am hoping to get 10k. 

Honestly based on the research I did and according to your stats I think you have a good chance of getting close to 10k SL but all I did was start a live chat immediately after approval to start a balance transfer. I explained that what I needed to transfer exceeds the amount of the SL they gave me. However they do not increase the SL because its computer generated, but what they can do is do the balance transfer and it will automatically increase by trying to meet the amount of the balance transfer. That was my purpose of getting the card so it worked for me. BUT, I did call back and cancel one of the transfers cuz I didn't need it after all and the new SL still remained the same. (a little trick perhaps) Hope that made sense!! 

Message 11 of 12
2014now
Established Member

Re: THREE NEW Cards totaling 21k APPROVED in 3 days!

thanks!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.