Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TR Rewards CLI

lol,  Just got the card today.  Boom, first thing I do is a CLI.  SL 4K  -  bumped to 4.5K.  Got to love it.  How do you like me now... 500 dollar increase right off the bat.. Now take that to the bank. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: TR Rewards CLI

Congrats on the Card and CLI, but I caution you to be careful with Comenity - lots of stories posted on MyFico.

Just enjoy your CL and only visit the lov-lady every 6 to 12 months and hopefully, you'll have a long relationship.  

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Pipe,  

Not a bit worried about Comenity.... I've got over 115K in Credit lines.  Comenity is small potatoes...I say let them do there worst.... They always loved me....I had a truck load of store cards thru them before and closed every one of them out myself.  Never had a issue at all..

Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

New forum section to be called: Scott2696 The appilatorSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

wrote:

Thx Pipe,  

Not a bit worried about Comenity.... I've got over 115K in Credit lines.  Comenity is small potatoes...I say let them do there worst.... They always loved me....I had a truck load of store cards thru them before and closed every one of them out myself.  Never had a issue at all..

Its awesome when you can shut cards down yourself because they no longer serve a purpose for you! Instead of worrying about AA.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 5 of 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Joe..

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Cherekas,

I close them all the time.  If the CL is not high enough for me or it's not increasing fast enough or the CL is simply just to low versus my other cards.  It will get the axe to make room for higher card limits. 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Peg.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

9A5FB865-52AB-40E1-BDA3-595AF2CC74EB.gif

And he KEEPS on WINNING!!! 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.