cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUIST APPROVALS WITHOUT EVEN A SOFT PULL ON EQUIFAX,WHAT ?

Sharpism
Valued Member

Re: TRUIST APPROVALS WITHOUT EVEN A SOFT PULL ON EQUIFAX,WHAT ?

Yes and thank you. Forgot to tag you in the reply. Much appreciated

Message 31 of 36
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Been trying the link for the last two days with no luck. When I select 'not a client' it returns with no offers. When  I select 'current client' (have checking and savings) and enter user name/password the page proceeds with a 'loading' message that just continues to spin with the longest being 5 minutes and does nothing else. I immediately got a soft inquiry on EQ but it's still doing the same today.

Strange.........

Message 32 of 36
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Do you know which bureau they softpull ? I wtn tot he last step and it said "it couldnt verify me digitally" and re apply. I thawed my Equifax but the other two have been frozen. I still havent recvied an alert for a hard pull. Although I was pre-approved for all of there card with a set interest rate and all. 

Message 33 of 36
dcp0524
Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:

Do you know which bureau they softpull ? I wtn tot he last step and it said "it couldnt verify me digitally" and re apply. I thawed my Equifax but the other two have been frozen. I still havent recvied an alert for a hard pull. Although I was pre-approved for all of there card with a set interest rate and all. 

I've only ever known BB&T and now* Truist to soft pull (and if you get a hard pull) from Equifax. 

Lineup:

Checking:

Up Next:

12/10/21
EX F8: 738
TU F8: 761
EQ F8: 765
Message 34 of 36
UpperWeb
Established Member

Every time I do it , they [SP on Equifax.]I just looked at it real time "all the soft pulls all the way up to 1-15-2022." Says BB&T !!  Here you go I attached the Equifax image from 1-15-2022...screenshot-my.equifax.com-2022.01.15-13_16_40.png

Message 35 of 36
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

I was denied. I didn't get an email as they said I would, but got a letter of denial. Basically inquiries and length of time from BK reporting are the reasons for denial.

It's all good. I figured I'd try. Back to gardening I go....lol

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.