cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUIST APPROVALS WITHOUT EVEN A SOFT PULL ON EQUIFAX,WHAT ?

tag
Sharpism
Valued Member

Re: TRUIST APPROVALS WITHOUT EVEN A SOFT PULL ON EQUIFAX,WHAT ?

Yes and thank you. Forgot to tag you in the reply. Much appreciated

Message 31 of 37
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Been trying the link for the last two days with no luck. When I select 'not a client' it returns with no offers. When  I select 'current client' (have checking and savings) and enter user name/password the page proceeds with a 'loading' message that just continues to spin with the longest being 5 minutes and does nothing else. I immediately got a soft inquiry on EQ but it's still doing the same today.

Strange.........

Message 32 of 37
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Do you know which bureau they softpull ? I wtn tot he last step and it said "it couldnt verify me digitally" and re apply. I thawed my Equifax but the other two have been frozen. I still havent recvied an alert for a hard pull. Although I was pre-approved for all of there card with a set interest rate and all. 

Message 33 of 37
dcp0524
Regular Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:

Do you know which bureau they softpull ? I wtn tot he last step and it said "it couldnt verify me digitally" and re apply. I thawed my Equifax but the other two have been frozen. I still havent recvied an alert for a hard pull. Although I was pre-approved for all of there card with a set interest rate and all. 

I've only ever known BB&T and now* Truist to soft pull (and if you get a hard pull) from Equifax. 

Total Revolving: $159,800 - Utilization: less than 1%

Bank/Loans:

Future Apps:

04/27/2023
FICO 8 - EX: 744 | TU: 772 | EQ: 763
VS 3.0 - EX: 759 | TU: 792 | EQ: 811
Message 34 of 37
UpperWeb
Established Member

Every time I do it , they [SP on Equifax.]I just looked at it real time "all the soft pulls all the way up to 1-15-2022." Says BB&T !!  Here you go I attached the Equifax image from 1-15-2022...screenshot-my.equifax.com-2022.01.15-13_16_40.png

Message 35 of 37
WavysMommy
Regular Contributor

I was denied. I didn't get an email as they said I would, but got a letter of denial. Basically inquiries and length of time from BK reporting are the reasons for denial.

It's all good. I figured I'd try. Back to gardening I go....lol

Message 36 of 37
nwa479
Regular Contributor

@UpperWeb 

I clicked on the link to see what offers I'd get.  I'm in Arkansas so I wanted to see if they would do business in Arkansas. I got five offers. No SL was shown so the website may be different.  There was an Accept button for each of the following five offers. 

1) Truist Enjoy Cash (Option 1: 3-2-1%).  3% CB gas, 2% Grocery/Utility, 1% all other. 
2) Truist Enjoy Travel

3) Truist Enjoy Cash (Option 2: 1.5% CB). 
4) Truist Enjoy Beyond

5) Truist Future. 

I hit no thanks on the offers because I hadn't researched these cards or Truist ahead of time.  The 3% gas could be useful since I drive a lot.  I will look into Truist further.  Thanks for the link.  

Active cards

Goal Cards (Gardening until April 24)

My Fico Scores

Banks and Credit Unions:
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.