Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Auto CLI-UPDATE

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Target Auto CLI-UPDATE

I seen several other post increases so I checked my account and I have been increased from $1700 to $3000... I hope this will eventually lead to the MC upgrade. I have had this card for 10 years. This card sat at $500 for about 7 years, then got auto increased to 1K then $1.7 now $3k.

UPDATE: Got the letter today that i will be upgraded to the MC version on Aug 25. The interest is CRAZY...but i'll pay in full if i even use it.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Auto CLI

Nice! And after no additional effort on your part! Congrats!

Message 2 of 9
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Loving all the Target love lately

Congrats!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Do you leave balances on your target card or pay in full?
Message 4 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

wow, so u had this card for 7 years  and got to 3k cl, wonder  what navy would have done for u in those years  in cli.lol

still congrats on cli m8.

Message 5 of 9
Mellon
Established Contributor

@peghede wrote:

wow, so u had this card for 7 years  and got to 3k cl, wonder  what navy would have done for u in those years  in cli.lol

still congrats on cli m8.

Thanks!!!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Auto CLI-UPDATE

Congrats I am waiting for my MC upgrade. Just got an auto increase from 2300 to 5000 this past month. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.  Congrats. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats. mine was recently increased from 1,700 to 3,000 and a MC letter in the mail
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.