Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target CLI and FAB&T Approval

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Target CLI and FAB&T Approval

Well, four months has gone by since the last auto-CLI on my Target card, so they're right on time with this one. Had about a $300 balance from stuff I needed to get for my apartment.

I also applied for the First Arkansas Bank and Trust "Platinum Payback" MasterCard. They don't seem to do instant decisions...I had to wait about a day and a half before I got the approval email. It doesn't show the SL...if only I knew how to find out....

On the flip side, I closed two of the cards with annual fees that I got while rebuilding (First Savings MasterCard and Legacy Visa)...they did their job but I really wasn't wanting to pay another $75 a year for nothing!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target CLI and FAB&T Approval

Do you live in Arkansas or are you currently a member of FAB&T?

Message 2 of 10
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Residency and membership don't seem to be prerequistes.

Seems to be an easy approval. 

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Seems being the relative term with themSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP! I was just recently approved for that exact card. My SL was 1500. Didn't find out till card arrived. I've began to swipe for my daily purchases and all seems well. The bright silver finish and black numbers look a bit different than the normal cards you see, but I am enjoying it so far! 

Message 5 of 10
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Seems being the relative term with themSmiley Wink

I just got the card over the weekend and it has a 3,000 CL. I saw some of the other posts about them shutting cards down but I'd really like to take advantage of the 2.99% BT offer it came with...the welcome package also shows a 9.99% APR for purchases which I was shocked by considering the website shows 13.99%.

Treading lightly in any case.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wondering if they changed and now approving in all geographical locations.

My dw just had her HP inquiry removed from EQ for getting approved then declined as I was also successful having mine removed.

I hope they don't close you down.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, im on mobile and its acting funny. Congrats on ur SL. I too want to take advantage of that BT offer for a store card i have.
Message 9 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hope you get to take advantage of your good luckSmiley Happy maybe you and @imcarlosolivas will be the fico exceptions and get to enjoy your cards. CheersSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.