Target CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target CLI

Check my target account not to long ago and boom

IMG_3676.PNG

Some data points: 

had the card a year now started at $300 bumped to $700 around march and then to $1,000 last month and now recently bumped to $3,000. Wonder if the unicorn MC will show up. In any case doesn't really matter just excited to see a nice limit increase on it. TD bank seem to be genarouse lately with their target brand card. Have a good one myficoers!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target CLI

Congrats! There has been a rash of TD backed cards (Nordstrom and Target) getting nice increases lately. The MasterCard version is probably in your future. 

Message 2 of 15
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the awesome CLI!
Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

It used to be if you got to 2k you was da man, now that the vault is open, your gonna get fed righteousSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli. That is awesome. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TD Bank should it let it grow let it grow!!!! Hahahah
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged in to a $1400 increase from Traget! I've had the card many years with no increase. Cool!

Message 7 of 15
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Seems Target is starting to understand that low "stuck" credit limits on their cards has cost them a lot of sales - tightest card out there for years and now its a 180 degree change in attitude as they are giving out CLI's like Halloween candy ! 

Congrats on all y'all that held out with hope eternal on this card, I gave up after 2 years of being stuck at a $250 CL when almost all my other cards were 5 figure CL's !

Message 8 of 15
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Nice ongrats.  Target only showed me love one time and went from 300-800 and have been sititng at 800 since then.  I hope to get a CLI soon.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I actually just logged in on a whim and boom had a CLI from $700 to $2,000!!!

Available Credit:$2,000.00
Total Credit Limit:$2,000.00
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.