cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Card CLI with no usage last 24mos!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target Card CLI with no usage last 24mos!

Ok .. was jealous hearin all the myfico stories of upgraded Target cards blah blah, so followed everyones advice, called them up told them put me on the CLI review list ...had this card since 2012 with SL of $300 then maybe a year later hit luv button took me to $500 used it every now and then but limit never moved, finally SD the card when my scores got better and other cards came along ..hadn't used the card since 2014 ... called in to get added to the list about a week ago, today got an alert on my credit report the limit increased to $1500!! Whohoo still not great but finally moved up on this one!! Might even use it sometime soon to show my gratitude! Thx Ficoers!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Card CLI with no usage last 24mos!

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok .. was jealous hearin all the myfico stories of upgraded Target cards blah blah, so followed everyones advice, called them up told them put me on the CLI review list ...had this card since 2012 with SL of $300 then maybe a year later hit luv button took me to $500 used it every now and then but limit never moved, finally SD the card when my scores got better and other cards came along ..hadn't used the card since 2014 ... called in to get added to the list about a week ago, today got an alert on my credit report the limit increased to $1500!! Whohoo still not great but finally moved up on this one!! Might even use it sometime soon to show my gratitude! Thx Ficoers!!

Congrats! I'm still hoping for mine. Been stuck at $300 since 2009. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@YoruPoru make sure you call them and get put on that review list!!
Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Target has been on the move! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then I just found out they actually raised me to $2000! CL niceeee!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.