Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Red Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target Red Card CLI

Hi everyone!

I'm super excited to share news about my target red card. I was recently approved for the card on Sept. 1st with a limit of $300 and having been using the card a lot making small purchases of $30-$50 and then paying it off as soon as the transaction posted to my account. I just logged into my account to pay my card again and I see a new credit limit of $900! That's exciting for me because in the past I was always declined for the red card. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Red Card CLI

Congratulations!

In the past TD Bank/Target has been very stingy about letting you keep a high CL if they don't think you are spending enough but DP seem to show they've loosened up their grasp (read: CL stinginess) a bit. I'm still waiting/hoping on a MC upgrade on mine; although it won't really have any additional benefit I just like to have it haha.

Message 2 of 7
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I see that in the "update financial information" section of Manage My REDcard, it says:

To be eligible for a monthly credit limit review process, we require updated income information on your account. Please enter your gross annual income below if you would like to be eligible for this process.

So naturally I provided my current income, to make sure i'm eligible for that review process Smiley Wink  I wonder if that will do any good? Well, it can't hurt...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

woohoo congrats.  reading your post i decided to go try my luck by updating my income. and what do you know. my card increased by $300   Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats great!!! Congrats to you! I bet you'll see another small bump before Christmas...Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.