Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Red Card Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target Red Card Cli

Wow, finally some Love from Target only used a few times let it report then after 7 months went from $500-$1700 now to graduate to Master Card.

Credit Limit Increased

Congratulations! To show how much we appreciate the effort you put into keeping your account in good standing, we've raised your credit limit. Your new limit -- you can see it on this statement -- is in effect now, so you can start taking advantage of your new spending power right away. Thanks for using your REDcard!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Red Card Cli

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 8
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

To clarify, did you also get the MC upgrade?
Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome! Better than all those years of no movement for anybodySmiley Wink Good luck getting the MCSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting on a letter to see but with the cli, I'm thinking that's next.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Waiting on a letter to see but with the cli, I'm thinking that's next.

Congratulations on the cli.

I also just got an increase to $2000 after making sure to have a balance when the statement cut. I see on the statement a remark congratulating me for managing my card well and giving me cli but no mention of a MC upgrade. To those who have gotten the upgrade, was it mentioned on the statement at all or was just the cli?

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

IIRC, there really haven't been any MC upgrades as of late, not since the last wave when most non-MC cards were getting CLIs and/or a letter via snail mail about the upgrade.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.