Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target RedCard Approval

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Target RedCard Approval

One of the last couple of cards that I wanted before I head to the garden for a few years is the Target RedCard. I already have the debit version, but I don't like having my bank account linked to anything, so I wanted the credit version. Applied and received an instant approval, with a temporary limit of $300. Got the card today and the actual limit is $1k, so I'm happy about that considering how low they usually start people. Hope it grows! I shop at Target weekly, so I plan on putting some heavy use through the card.

ETA: I applied (online) when they had a promo going on, so I received a $25 off $100 coupon with my card.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target RedCard Approval

Congrats on your approval and sl!

SspW.gif

Message 2 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 5
JaseT
Established Contributor

Thanks  Smiley Happy

Now if I could just scratch off the last two cards I want before gardening! Smiley Frustrated

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval 👏🏾 And the SUB!

This is a good one to have if you're a Target junkie. I've used this card suprisingly more than expected. It started out with a $300 SL. It's grown to $1,500 during the Christmas Madness. Enjoy the 5% 👌🏾
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.