Target Wow!!!! UPDATE!!!!

tag
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Re: Target Wow!!!!

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@chhull00 wrote:

@Namaste7 wrote:
@chhull0 - Congratulations. Sounds like your card was selected for the MC upgrade / CLI combo. Update the thread if you receive the upgrade letter in the next 7-10 days.

Didnt know that they had a Target MC, but i will look for that, im sill in shock over the new limitSmiley LOLHeart

how much have you used the card?

Thank you Not much, about 50 dollars month, pif every month

Message 21 of 49
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@chhull00 wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@chhull00 wrote:

@Namaste7 wrote:
@chhull0 - Congratulations. Sounds like your card was selected for the MC upgrade / CLI combo. Update the thread if you receive the upgrade letter in the next 7-10 days.

Didnt know that they had a Target MC, but i will look for that, im sill in shock over the new limitSmiley LOLHeart

how much have you used the card?

Thank you Not much, about 50 dollars month, pif every month

Thank you

Message 22 of 49
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@Namaste7 wrote:

@chhull00 wrote:

@Namaste7 wrote:

The MC is only offered as an upgrade to existing RedCard holders. From the MFF data points, most people who received a monster CLI also received the MC upgrade. 

The MC adds 2% rewards on dining and gas. The rewards are not earth shattering but you have a few more options to use the card outside of Target.  Great, now maybe my other cc's will get jealous and fall in line, lol, btw wheres Louie

Message 23 of 49
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: Target Wow!!!! Part II

@chhull00 wrote:

Got an alert from ex about a credit limit increase, went fom 2000 to (wait for it)  9000 Wow, thank you

targetHeartSmiley LOL

Moving on up!!!Moving on up!!!

Target/TD Bank added me to the gravy train. I got the gigantic auto CLI. I'll report back if my card is upgraded to the MC. I know it's silly to be excited about a CLI but this is my largest unsolicited CLI to date. 

The account is over a year old. My monthly charges range between $25-$275. I always PIF and never paid interest on the account. I received one other CLI ($600) during the holidays.

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 24 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Wow!!!! Part II

congrats!!!

My Target MC was just auto CLI from 9K -> 11K !! I've had the card for about 5 years. Scores are 730-740 FICO. 

Started with a 300 CL, got the MC about 2 years ago. 

Message 25 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Wow!!!! UPDATE!!!!

Congratulations! I applied for a target card last May 2018 and was approved for a 300 CL, the was increased to 1200 then 2400 and was increased to 9000mas well few days ago! I always PIF and I’m very happy. But been thinking what’s the purpose of 9K CL because I barely spend over 200 at target in a month! 

Message 26 of 49
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! I applied for a target card last May 2018 and was approved for a 300 CL, the was increased to 1200 then 2400 and was increased to 9000mas well few days ago! I always PIF and I’m very happy. But been thinking what’s the purpose of 9K CL because I barely spend over 200 at target in a month! 

well i guess there is a Target MC for you as well, Congrats

Message 27 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same!  I got an alert last night about a credit line increase so I logged in and there it was from Target!  $2K to $5K for me.  I've had it 2 years, a little spend here and there, nothing over $200.  I usually let it report a couple of months then pay it.

Pleasantly surprised at the gift!  Thanks Target!

Message 28 of 49
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Same!  I got an alert last night about a credit line increase so I logged in and there it was from Target!  $2K to $5K for me.  I've had it 2 years, a little spend here and there, nothing over $200.  I usually let it report a couple of months then pay it.

Pleasantly surprised at the gift!  Thanks Target!Congratulations on your cli, keep your fingers crossed that they turn that card into a Target MC as well , im rooting for yaSmiley LOLHeart

Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chhull00 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pleasantly surprised at the gift!  Thanks Target!Congratulations on your cli, keep your fingers crossed that they turn that card into a Target MC as well , im rooting for yaSmiley LOLHeart

Thanks!  I dont need another major card though, so we shall see.  I hadn't received an email from them on the increase so perhaps its coming by snail mail.  The alert hit my email by CreditKarma.

Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.