Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target cli!

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Target cli!

They raised me from $1600 to $2000. Started at $200 in 2013. I have been letting my balance increase by $100 a month and have been getting a $400 cli every 3 months. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Target cli!

Da da da da , here comes the mc all dressed in RedSmiley Wink Nice, you may well be on your way to the magical unicorn so called MasterCard lolSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

In my dreams!! 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait magical unicorn?? do tell! I love unicorns

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Da da da da , here comes the mc all dressed in RedSmiley Wink Nice, you may well be on your way to the magical unicorn so called MasterCard lolSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol,

There once was a little pony , abandoned only to be discovered by a unicorn. This unicorn did such a great job raising this little pony, whom we'll call Target., that the powers that be decided to give Target's dad wings Smiley Happy. Once this happened, MC, Targets dad, felt his job was done and told his adopted son Target, " i must go away for i am needed to help other little Targets out there, all those lonely and abandoned little ponies need to see that I , Target MC, do exist."

Target , saddened but proud of his dad , said " Dad, how will i know when you'll return?". " My son, when you are able to get past the 2000 mile limit marker in Creditland, you might just see me but you must stay vigilant son, for i will have become transcendant after helping all of your brethern! If you see me yell loudly...Target MC, show me the way, and ill reply....if you charge it , i will comeSmiley Wink. Goodbye son, may you reach your final destination, love always Dad" Smiley Happy

It is said that on nights of the full moon, Target MC can still be heard charging across the sky in a dazzling display comparable only to a falling star!!Smiley Happy

The endSmiley Happy or is it Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was absolutemy captivating and quite funny too.  Thank you for that riveting tail. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!!
Message 7 of 12
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Nice story n congrats on the cli
Message 8 of 12
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol,

There once was a little pony , abandoned only to be discovered by a unicorn. This unicorn did such a great job raising this little pony, whom we'll call Target., that the powers that be decided to give Target's dad wings Smiley Happy. Once this happened, MC, Targets dad, felt his job was done and told his adopted son Target, " i must go away for i am needed to help other little Targets out there, all those lonely and abandoned little ponies need to see that I , Target MC, do exist."

Target , saddened but proud of his dad , said " Dad, how will i know when you'll return?". " My son, when you are able to get past the 2000 mile limit marker in Creditland, you might just see me but you must stay vigilant son, for i will have become transcendant after helping all of your brethern! If you see me yell loudly...Target MC, show me the way, and ill reply....if you charge it , i will comeSmiley Wink. Goodbye son, may you reach your final destination, love always Dad" Smiley Happy

It is said that on nights of the full moon, Target MC can still be heard charging across the sky in a dazzling display comparable only to a falling star!!Smiley Happy

The endSmiley Happy or is it Smiley Wink

I WANT WHAT HE IS SMOKING!!

OP congrats on the CLI way to go!!!

Message 9 of 12
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Anyone have an idea at what CL would the store card be converted to the Master Card?

I've heard of this in the past, but do not any datapoints to share.

???

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.