Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

I was in the market for a new Tempurpedic bed. I went on their web site and they had an offer for 60 months 0% interest. I will pay it off sooner, but no interest is sweet for me. I never pay interest on any card if I carry a balance.

So the Mattress and foundation and tax came to just shy of $3800.00. Then I noticed the financing is through Wells Fargo. I have never had any type of relationship with them ever. And I knew they were closed today because it's Sunday. Wasn't sure if I would get instantly approved or maybe I would get toy limit.

When applying they asked how much my purchase would be. So I entered $4000.00 and then hit submit and a second later it said approved for $15k. And got the 60 months 0%!

I'm at 5% utilization and they pulled TU. Score is in my siggy.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

Nice limit.. Congrats

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my one and only Store Card. Only did it for the 60 months @$61 bucks. I'll pay $500 a month and get it paid off in a little under 8 months.

Message 3 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going Donny, hope it brings you many sleepful nightsSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Lol!! I hope so. Next year I'm getting a total hip replacement on my right side. So hoping it helps a little now and it will definitely help after the replacement. 

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice!! Congrats!!

Message 6 of 23
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Very nice SL Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

What a super approval limit for you to keep that purchase well within reason.

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol!! I hope so. Next year I'm getting a total hip replacement on my right side. So hoping it helps a little now and it will definitely help after the replacement. 

Congratulations!

donny10

Me too Smiley Sad I been putting it off since I need BOTH hip replacement Smiley Sad My doctors has been pushing me for about 14 months now and I just don't want or can't take off from work for up to 6 months Smiley Sad I have almost 4 years sick leave saved up but my boss count on me to much to run the place lol

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

donny10

Me too Smiley Sad I been putting it off since I need BOTH hip replacement Smiley Sad My doctors has been pushing me for about 14 months now and I just don't want or can't take off from work for up to 6 months Smiley Sad I have almost 4 years sick leave saved up but my boss count on me to much to run the place lol

I have Avascular Necrosis of The Femoral head caused by a sporting injury. Unfortunately its advanced because I ignored the pain and waited to long to go to the ortho surgeon. Heck, I'm going to do my best to be back to work in 4 weeks. My job isn't manual labor so that helps.

But the bed helps. I have one now that is 10 years old and needs replacing.

Got approved yesterday from Wells Fargo and it's already reporting on Experian via CCT.

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.