tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tempurpedic-wells Fargo

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Nice going Donny, hope it brings you many sleepful nightsSmiley Wink

Lol!! I hope so. Next year I'm getting a total hip replacement on my right side. So hoping it helps a little now and it will definitely help after the replacement. 

Congratulations!

donny10

Me too Smiley Sad I been putting it off since I need BOTH hip replacement Smiley Sad My doctors has been pushing me for about 14 months now and I just don't want or can't take off from work for up to 6 months Smiley Sad I have almost 4 years sick leave saved up but my boss count on me to much to run the place lol

Take care of yourself JoeLuvsCredit. There is only one of you.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Thanks buddy I just edited my post

Are the NEW models are they more firm than the ones that are from 3 - 4 years ago?

They seem to be. They do have extra firm.

You can actually go to their web site and order a sample of the Mattress you want. I would suggest going to a retail outlet where they sell them and lay on one and see if it is firm enough for you.

I can't sleep on soft either. I got high medium firm.

Thank you very much for being kind and taking time and talk about the different type of Tempurpedic Smiley Happy I really do Thank you

Anytime my friend. Anytime. 

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your new mattress and approval!! I'm praying you have a speedy recovery from your hip surgery.

Thank you very much. You are VERY kind.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.