cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You, ALL! AMEX Platinum Card Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You, ALL! AMEX Platinum Card Approved!

Happy 4th, and my sincerest thanks for your posts! Been a lurker for a couple of months. Rebuilding here, and learning so much. Finally joined the forums yesterday!

Recently paid off the two (2) cards I have mid June. Scores below have not updated.
TU 661 (85% CU)
EQ 688 (31% CU)

I only have mortgage ATM, and got declined to refi. A few lates, and working to get them removed.

The cards I have:
AMEX Optima Platinum (since 1998 before my credit suffered).
BofA Cash rewards Visa Platinum Plus (17 months) - This kick-started my rebuilding. Had a deposit of $99 for a SL $200. Now at $2K.

Didn't know what to make of the AMEX Platinum Card invite that came in the mail. Took a chance and CLOSED MY EYES!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank You, ALL! AMEX Platinum Card Approved!

Awesome Smiley Happy Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Joe!
Message 3 of 13
restdani
New Contributor

congrats on that big jump from rebuilding to AMEX Platinum! i am also new on these forums :-) it's a great help these supporters give!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@restdani wrote:
congrats on that big jump from rebuilding to AMEX Platinum! i am also new on these forums :-) it's a great help these supporters give!

Thank you so much. It is surreal.  The people here are so positive. Just earlier today, encouraged me to click the CLI on BofA.  From 2K to 6K now.  Definitely entering the garden (learned this term today, LOL).

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex and boa cli! 😀

Message 6 of 13
restdani
New Contributor

i know right! the more you read, the more you learn. you'd be surprised at how things on here just become second nature. I've had my BoA Cash Rewards for about 4 years and have only had automática CLI once, the rest were requested by me and it was a HP. :-( so just keep that in mind for next time also!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Congrats on your Amex and boa cli! 😀

Thank you! Gardening it is, until end of October.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@restdani wrote:
i know right! the more you read, the more you learn. you'd be surprised at how things on here just become second nature. I've had my BoA Cash Rewards for about 4 years and have only had automática CLI once, the rest were requested by me and it was a HP. :-( so just keep that in mind for next time also!

Wow, 4 years?  And to think thank I've been banking with them for 17 years.  But I am poor, so they don't give the love, LOL. Even declined my refi app. I didn't know about the CLI button until I started posting here.  Usually, it's the mobile app I use.

Thank you for the tip!  Much appreciated!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woah! Awesome card! Congrats!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.