Re: Thank You US Bank

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats CM7

Thanks.

Seems that i've waited with the greatest of patience for the longest time and now things are beginning to loosen up with them.

I wish I could say the same.  I tried for the fidelity card and didn't get the instant denial I usually get from US Bank/Elan.  FYI, they said I had 14 inq in the last 8 months as the reason.  That's a data point.  It would appear that they go back 8 months on inq's.

I can almost guarantee too find a next SP forthcoming in August too.

That's the previous time they used it to mail a new card preapproval the very following month.

I've put a sock in my Cash+ and Kroger card.  Haven't used them in months.

They seem to not mind that either. I've gone months sometimes too without any usage.

Message 11 of 32
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CM7,

I know they don't mind it at all.  I'll try a $1,500 request and see what happens.  I'll have to do that on my Kroger card because Cash+ doesn't give me that option online, I would have to call in for that and I certainly don't want to call them for anything.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 32
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Comgratulations CM7!

Message 13 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CM7,

I know they don't mind it at all.  I'll try a $1,500 request and see what happens.  I'll have to do that on my Kroger card because Cash+ doesn't give me that option online, I would have to call in for that and I certainly don't want to call them for anything.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the new limit at log in today. I almost missed it watching for my PIF to post.

Certainly didn't expect to even hear anything until much later next week because manual reviews normally take some time so this was a delight.

Message 14 of 32
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

If past history repeats you should good to go for another SP CLI in a little over 6 months using the usbank/cl site. Then if you have the desire to PC to Cash+ after getting above $5k it should only take a 5 minute call.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 15 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:
If past history repeats you should good to go for another SP CLI in a little over 6 months using the usbank/cl site. Then if you have the desire to PC to Cash+ after getting above $5k it should only take a 5 minute call.

Really appreciate the good advice coldnmn.

It's good to know that and i'll make certain to note the calendar for it.

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 17 of 32
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks and yes this is a much bigger deal for me then even the limit because it's a 2012 approved card.

Message 19 of 32
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Some of you might have read posts before that US Bank is my sole oldest card account but the limit is been rather uniquely limited.

It was only upon AFTER doing a PC around last October to the Amex FlexPerks+ that it received a first ever auto-cli via USPS mail.

Well, i have been reading about some good US Bank news in the forums recently and so decided to make a consumer initiated request via the online account page on Tuesday i think it was. They manually review each of these so i expected at least a 10 day wait period.

I log in this morning to check if my PIF payment was posted yet and it wasn't, however i did notice that my credit limit has been increased to the exact amount that i requested on the form and so it must have been approved after all.

No HP noticed either so it may be a SP.

Am thrilled to peaches to finally see my US Bank card with a newer limit now. ($4.5K)

US Bank.jpg

This one bank that I can not crack!!,Even with all my scores over 800 and high income ,and FBNO and TD Bank won't touch me,I was able to get my foot in the door with PNC but on the business side only,Personal side won't budge,if you are in BMO Harris foot print they are very easy to get in with,They are NOT BK Friendly and you can't have any baddies,But you can have ton's of Inq and ton's of available credit ,I have 2 cards with them and they both have high limits!!

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.