Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Penfed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Penfed

I have a Penfed platinum rewards card that had a $14k credit limit and I was wanting to put $10k on it for a couple months for a new ac unit and furnace I'm having installed.The apr is 10.24% which is why I wanted to use this card but anyway I applied for a credit limit increase and got a instant approval for a new limit of $27500.Sweet!
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks Penfed

Congrats on the awesome increase!  Happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome Achievement ! ! !

Harley0123 wrote:
I have a Pen Fed platinum rewards card that had a $14k credit limit and I was wanting to put $10k on it for a couple months for a new ac unit and furnace I'm having installed.The apr is 10.24% which is why I wanted to use this card but anyway I applied for a credit limit increase and got a instant approval for a new limit of  $27,500.00  Sweet!
Message 3 of 17
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats that's a great increase!
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow nice!  Penfed is awesome, refer as many as i can to them.

You are cooling now! yes, great limit!

Message 5 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Fantastic cli!! Congratulations 😁
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a Penfed platinum rewards card that had a $14k credit limit and I was wanting to put $10k on it for a couple months for a new ac unit and furnace I'm having installed.The apr is 10.24% which is why I wanted to use this card but anyway I applied for a credit limit increase and got a instant approval for a new limit of $27500.Sweet!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 17
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it a hard pull and did you use the online form?

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was it a hard pull and did you use the online form?

It would be a HP unless you have applied for another product within the last 90 days (usually the case though they have been known to do multiple HPs within the 90 day period.  I did one several months ago and used the online form and it ws very easy.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.