Congrats on the new approval!

😂..yeah ..I'llI sayI! He's a heck of an Uncle! lol

Thanks!

Message 11 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Thanks UnkaB for putting a good word in for me with NFCU!😁

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats Gmood...  Awesome approval amount and greaet APR!..  You will stil need a 3rd card from them with a bit more time they want to be milked so who are you to stop them Smiley Wink

Thanks CC! You know it. I'll squeeze that last one out eventually. 😆

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your GoRewards approval; the Plastiq/Masterpass trick is clever but that's why you're the master Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks MnB, sure but who do you think I've been watching work his magic for months now. ☝️ You my friend!😉

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks UnkaB for putting a good word inl for me with NFCU!😁

Gmood1 ... now that you have scored big "again" and are an established "trend setter" for MyFicoer's how about ramping up excitement on one card. It has been too quiet in the credit world. Your "Banco Brasil Americas" Card is cool and awesome! Great starting place ...?! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Thanks UnkaB for putting a good word inl for me with NFCU!😁

@Anonymous wrote:

Gmood1 ... now that you have scored big "again" and are an established "trend setter" for MyFicoer's how about ramping up excitement on one card. It has been too quiet in the credit world. Your "Banco Brasil Americas" Card is cool and awesome! Great starting place ...?! Smiley Very Happy

Lol...it is a cool card for sure!😃

I believe Coldfusion or Finstar hold the keys to cracking that one. lol

I called the UW back in December and sweet talked my little $3k SL to $10k.

Gonna take some deep pockets to open up that clam shell..much deeper than mine.🤣

Message 16 of 34
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Looks like some late night shenanigans lol Congrats Gmood!! I know you had been holding out on that 2nd card but dang you stole $25k right out the gate!! Nice Job, AND you pretty much already have your spend planned out. I've used plastic on the mortgage and car note (thru penfed) to hit some spend requirements. Never had an issue with plastiq. 

Go get it! I'm still debating dropping an app for a 2nd NFCU card, but between UncleB and your approvals, I feel like I should be able to at least get a $10k approval, but the last time I tried that it was $600 on the Amex when it came out. Yea that got closed out like a month later lol It was the CLI on my other card that essentially blocked me, plus i NEVER use my Navy cards..all self inflicted Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL...I''m a mere apprentice learning from you the master.  I'm on a hiatus anyway; the only thing(s) that might get me to apply is a 100K MR Amex Platinum offer or a CSR pre-approval.

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks MnB, sure but who do you think I've been watching work his magic for months now. ☝️ You my friend!😉

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Gmood1🎊🍾🎉🎈. Nice apr and really nice round number SL. 

Message 19 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats my friend. That's BOSS and all that lefts is for HUGO 3Smiley Wink This credit game is insane at timesSmiley Happy
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.