pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Thanks UnkaB for putting a good word in for me with NFCU!😁

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks guys! 

CC, you're a riot!😂😂😂😂😂

Pizza, This is what happens when you stay up all night and get bored.lol

MnB I've had a 100k offer for Amex sitting on my Amex page for the last month. You can have it my friend.😀

Crackman, I felt the same after I was denied last year on a pre-approval Navy sent me. Figured I'd wasted enough HPs on these jokers. Give it some time, they'll come around.

M8, I hear ya. Ive got a couple more I want before I swing through Navy Federal again. Lol

You're the only one that catches unicorns.😉

Thanks Remedios, I sure needed someone to adopt me. 

Thanks again Meisterbro, AJC and Irish! 

I wasn't expecting quite that high of an approval. I was hoping for at least $10k. Navy blew my mind!🤯

Oh, Im FULLY aware of what happens when one stays up late at night, LOL. Id say 98% of all my apps the last 5 yrs have been at night, LOL. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks guys! 

CC, you're a riot!😂😂😂😂😂

Pizza, This is what happens when you stay up all night and get bored.lol

MnB I've had a 100k offer for Amex sitting on my Amex page for the last month. You can have it my friend.😀

Crackman, I felt the same after I was denied last year on a pre-approval Navy sent me. Figured I'd wasted enough HPs on these jokers. Give it some time, they'll come around.

M8, I hear ya. Ive got a couple more I want before I swing through Navy Federal again. Lol

You're the only one that catches unicorns.😉

Thanks Remedios, I sure needed someone to adopt me. 

Thanks again Meisterbro, AJC and Irish! 

I wasn't expecting quite that high of an approval. I was hoping for at least $10k. Navy blew my mind!🤯

Oh, Im FULLY aware of what happens when one stays up late at night, LOL. Id say 98% of all my apps the last 5 yrs have been at night, LOL. Smiley Wink

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

I'd say I'm around 60% with Napping/ night apping..😆

Message 32 of 34
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the massive approval!!! Apparently, I need to do some reading up on this Plastiq...

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 33 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks 1985!
I've used them in the past. Makes it easier for me to use them in the future. My mortgage is already setup in their system.
All I have to do is add the New Navy MasterCard to Masterpass and go at it.
Mastercard is way more friendly to spend involving mortgage and similar loans than VISA. I was pissed when USAA switched to VISA. lol

I like to keep me some MasterCards around for that very reason.😉
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.