Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Anniston Tidal Wave…AOD FCU Approvals Thread

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: The Anniston Tidal Wave…AOD FCU Approvals Thread

Congrats on your successful apps @nuohlac, @Eager2Succeed, and @M_Smart007. The train keeps chugging.

We just need @AllZero to jump up on this train. I'm also gonna start calling @M_Smart007 Daddy Warbucks!! 😉 

Message 71 of 629
CBrow
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CBrow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I forgot that you actually use your cards @M_Smart007. I take back what I said then. It just annoyed me thinking that the $10K could have gone to someone who would have used it. I mean we clearly see they are getting tapped on reserves now and they're tightening up as a result. 

This is why I put in more to the savings account than the required $25. Plus, one idea I'm thinking of is since the cash back is auto applied, transfer the equivalent into the savings account and let it sit/grow. I did suggest to Ethyn that we should have the option to put the rewards into an AOD account in the future. 

I don't mind the auto redemption as long as it works as advertised. I also don't mind the low savings rates in exchange for the 3% on the card and will put money in the savings anyway. 

I like where you're head is at Smiley Tongue While I want to take advantage of the rewards, I don't want to take advantage of them as an institution, especially after the respect they have given.

Message 72 of 629
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on your successful apps @nuohlac, @Eager2Succeed, and @M_Smart007. The train keeps chugging.

We just need @AllZero to jump up on this train. I'm also gonna start calling @M_Smart007 Daddy Warbucks!! 😉 

@blindambition  At the rate myFICOers are pillaging the vault, I think I'll be happy with a $500 approval when it's my time to apply. 😝

Message 73 of 629
CBrow
Regular Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@blindambition  At the rate myFICOers are pillaging the vault, I think I'll be happy with a $500 approval when it's my time to apply. 😝

By that time you roll around @AllZero , it'll be a secured card lol

Message 74 of 629
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

"I'm also gonna start calling @M_Smart007 Daddy Warbucks!!"

@blindambition Smiley LOL

Only if I can call you "King Selfie" Smiley Very Happy

Message 75 of 629
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CBrow wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Now that is Funny!!!    LOL smiley-face-lol-emoticon.gif

Message 76 of 629
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@CBrow wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@CBrow.  Could be true. $5000 deposit with $500 credit line and 29.99 % APR. Smiley Surprised

Message 77 of 629
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

"I'm also gonna start calling @M_Smart007 Daddy Warbucks!!"

@blindambition Smiley LOL

Only if I can call you "King Selfie" Smiley Very Happy

LOL! You're too funny! Sure thing Daddy W.

Message 78 of 629
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

I was expecting a denial and AOD didn't disappoint. I am sure DTI with the way they supposedly calculate is what got me shot down. Oh well will continue to wait on my 91/3 with NFCU who has treated me so well.

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 79 of 629
CBrow
Regular Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

I was expecting a denial and AOD didn't disappoint. I am sure DTI with the way they supposedly calculate is what got me shot down. Oh well will continue to wait on my 91/3 with NFCU who has treated me so well.

Sorry to hear :/ but worth the try! Any DPs you can share regarding the debts/credit lines you have that would go into the decision?

Message 80 of 629
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.