Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BMW Visa

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The BMW Visa

Congrats, great SL. They’re usually good about CLI but it costs a HP. They send BT offers once in awhile too.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clean data points and congrats!!! I miss my motorcycle Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great SL, even better story!
Kudo's to you sir!
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awsome! do you know which report they pulled?

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations !!!  I got the card a year or so ago and I use it a lot because I love BMW's.  The rewards as you mentioned are not great but purchases at BMW dealerships are doubled on my signature card so I came out good when I purchased a $6500+ extended warranty on my car a couple weeks go at a BMW dealership.  I do remember (I filled out app online) that it took several weeks to get an approval.  I have a great credit line and a good APR and they after offereing some good balance transfer deals right now. 

@Anonymous
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys i know this is a old thread! I have about a 661 with experian and 0 inquries im waiting ont his one collection to be delted by the collection angency as it was incorrect anyone get approved with a low score like that? 

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys i know this is a old thread! I have about a 661 with experian and 0 inquries im waiting ont his one collection to be delted by the collection angency as it was incorrect anyone get approved with a low score like that? 

A friend of mine got approved about 3 months ago with 680 score. His APR was High! Tread lightly.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay! thanks ..maybe Ill wait till it gets 700 and above!

Message 19 of 22
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Congrats!  Didn't even know BMW had their own visaSmiley Happy

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.