cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Capital one standard $3000 max credit limit increase how to get it.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Capital one standard $3000 max credit limit increase how to get it.

Hey so i think the transefer time is only about 7 days. I will check my statemements to confirm.

Message 41 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Congrats! Thank you for the detail. Maybe I will do the same thing by using it near the credit limit and pay it off on one of the card to see the effect. I was denied CLI from all the Cap 1 cards for years now. Not really sure what is going on.

Message 43 of 45
cr101
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Inspired by your post, I just did a BT: Transfer a balance at the same rate as your purchases, currently xx.xx% variable, without paying a transfer fee.

I opted for no fee and purchase APR (nose bleed) rate because I plan to pay to zero before next statement date to avoid the 2% BT fee. I hope to follow your lead.

how long did it take for your bt to go through?

regarding the 720 vantage needed for a cli, they auto-increased me by 2500 last year. i would be really shocked if my score was that high. and, if it's the same score that they use for creditwise, it was nowhere near 720 last year.

Message 44 of 45
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for sharing your story,

Congratulations on that sweet 3K increase,

enjoy your success!

Cheers

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.