Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

Just received an update from MyFICO on a CLI on my Chase FU!  Interesting how Chase hasn't even emailed me though.  This account was opened in June of 2017 and received a CLI from $4,500>$5,500 in August, so this is the second one which brings it from $5,500>$10,000!  I do have a CSP as well, which was opened in December of 2017, but has yet to receive a CLI and remains at its' initial $5,000 limit.  As an added DP, I have run a consistent 30-45% UTI on the FU since March, as it's still in the 0% intro period.  Other than that, it's been somewhere between 10-20% that I've allowed to report monthly.  I don't really try that hard to avoid reporting with this card, as I have enough buffer on total UTI and I'm not currently shopping for a mortgage or anything.  Scores were around 630 or so when approved, and are now between 696-713 depending on which bureau you look at.  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

Congrats on your Chase CLI.  IME Chase likes to give "stealth" CLIs...if you don't watch your accounts regularly they wouldn't notice for a while that they increase your limits.

Message 2 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto luv CLI !!!! almost double CL is very nice specially coming from chase

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the amazing CLI!

runninguni.gif

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just got my first auto cli from chase a month ago and they do just sneak them in. Still never received an email or a letter, nada.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto cli! 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto luv!

correctimundo! 

chase never lets you know. they just let you find out.

perhaps so u dont expect it ever again hahaha

i have had a few myself, never did chase let me know.

I just so happen to keep my eye on all my accounts.

Message 9 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I had my first chase auto CLI a few months ago.

DW received one on her Amazon last month.

All you’ll get is a blurb of congrats on your statement

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.