cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

MIDWESTCOAST
Frequent Contributor

The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

Just received an update from MyFICO on a CLI on my Chase FU!  Interesting how Chase hasn't even emailed me though.  This account was opened in June of 2017 and received a CLI from $4,500>$5,500 in August, so this is the second one which brings it from $5,500>$10,000!  I do have a CSP as well, which was opened in December of 2017, but has yet to receive a CLI and remains at its' initial $5,000 limit.  As an added DP, I have run a consistent 30-45% UTI on the FU since March, as it's still in the 0% intro period.  Other than that, it's been somewhere between 10-20% that I've allowed to report monthly.  I don't really try that hard to avoid reporting with this card, as I have enough buffer on total UTI and I'm not currently shopping for a mortgage or anything.  Scores were around 630 or so when approved, and are now between 696-713 depending on which bureau you look at.  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
MaizeandBlue
Senior Contributor

Re: The Elusive Chase Auto-CLI!!

Congrats on your Chase CLI.  IME Chase likes to give "stealth" CLIs...if you don't watch your accounts regularly they wouldn't notice for a while that they increase your limits.

Message 2 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 756 +
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 3 of 12
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your auto luv CLI !!!! almost double CL is very nice specially coming from chase

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 4 of 12
Xiang182838
Established Contributor

Congrats on CLI!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the amazing CLI!

runninguni.gif

Message 6 of 12
Crob6464
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I just got my first auto cli from chase a month ago and they do just sneak them in. Still never received an email or a letter, nada.
Message 7 of 12
JAG73

Congrats on the auto cli! 

Got some pruning to do... No more new cards!
Message 8 of 12
WhatTickaWhat
Established Contributor

Congrats on the auto luv!

correctimundo! 

chase never lets you know. they just let you find out.

perhaps so u dont expect it ever again hahaha

i have had a few myself, never did chase let me know.

I just so happen to keep my eye on all my accounts.

[Penfed Platinum Rewards 10k][TD Ameritrade-2k][BOA Cash Rewards 22k][NFCU cashRewards 33k][TDcash 5k][IHG 14.2k][BOA 15.8k][Amazon Prime Store 10k][Amazon PrimeVS 500][Amex BCE 6k][WellsFargo CashWise 14k][PNC Core 24.5k][WalmartMC 11k][SearsMC 15k][Lowes 35k][Toyota 21k][Capital One 5250][BP 10k][Home Depot 24.2k][Chase FU 6.6k][Discover 22.5k]
- [BOA CR $12.5k][Amex SC+ $13.5k][Amex B4B $35k][Chase Ink $45k][PNC $26.5k]
BT'oholic and OPM Lover! Chunk'n it hard and often!
Message 9 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

I had my first chase auto CLI a few months ago.

DW received one on her Amazon last month.

All you’ll get is a blurb of congrats on your statement

NFCU-BBVA-Discover-Idaho Central FCU-Capital One-Goldman Sachs (Apple)-Redstone-John Deere-Signature-EECU-BofA-AOD-Chase-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-FNBO-Dell-Regions
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.