cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Luv Buttons Luved Me ALOT Last Night!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Luv Buttons Luved Me ALOT Last Night!

Realized it had been a few months since my last round of Comenity Luv Button attempts and that I was past the first few statements on my Sync cards, from what I've seen around here thats the best/popular plan of attack on Sync CLIs, so figured why not! Not apping for anything new for a long while since my Penfed go around but still have the itch so this was my way of scratching it so to speak lol. Comenity were a double dip as usual till I recieved the lovely "We will send you a letter in...." notice informing me I was done for the next 2 months, unlike some I seem to be on a 2 month schedule with them, but once you see my results you'll see why I'm not so mad at it. Sync let me go 3 rounds till I got the notice except Amazon who on the third round gave me a counter offer for what I was asking. Also up'ed my Macys Store card as I have some purchases I need to make from there for wedding gifts/clothes for said wedding and my SL from Jan wasn't gonna be enough. They let me go one round till they decided I was okay for now lol.

Sync

Amazon $1,100 (SL from December with fairly heavy use) to $3,000 to $5,000 to $6,000 for a total $4,900 increase in just over 3 months

TJX $300 (SL from December with fairly consistent use) to $1,000 to $3,000 to $4,000 for a total $3,700 increase in just over 3 months

Chevron $500 (SL from Nov with VERY light use) to $700 to $2,000 to $4,000 for a total $3,500 increase in just over 4 months

Comenity

Wayfair (SL $500 in Aug) $3,500 to $5,500 to $7,500 for a total $4,000 increase since last CLI and $7,000 since opening in August

J Crew (SL $250 in Aug) $1,250 to $1,750 to $2,250 for a total $1,000 increase since last CLI and $2,000 since opening in August

Overstock (SL $350 in Aug) $3,350 to $5,350 to $7,350 for a total $4,000 increase since last CLI and $7,000 since opening in August

HSN (SL $600 in Aug) $3,600 to $5,600 to $7,600 for a total $4,000 increase since last CLI and $7,000 since opening in August

Wild Card

Macys $500 (SL from Jan with 1 use) to $1,500 for a total $1,000 increase

For those not doing the math in a few minutes of logging into and out of accounts while watching Netflix one night I came up on $26,100 in new available credit! Now lets be frank am I ever gonna use all of whats become available to me? Probabaly not no I'm not one to just go out and spend a bunch because my limits have increased. However as I've said in my other posts the feeling of happiness/acomplishment that comes along with these increases since at this exact time last year I had exactly $1,500 of credit available to me in the early stages, well earliest as its only been a year and half and I def still have a ways to go, of my rebuild is priceless. If last year me could see this years progess on this journey I don't know if I would have believed it. 

EQ 678 TU 692 EX 681 with utilization at around 2-4% depending on the bureau

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Luv Buttons Luved Me ALOT Last Night!

Nice increases

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congratsSmiley Happy as i like to say, when you hit the 690-710 plateau, thats the cli sweetspot, especially with SynchronySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
peghede
Valued Contributor

Synchrony R.I.P

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

tremendous CLIs!

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spectacular! Enjoy your earned success!
Message 6 of 10
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Nice increase, indeed!
March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressive! Good stuff! Congrats.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! CLI on multiple accounts! Wow~!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing data points.. Congrats! Smiley Very Happy and good plan as well.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.