Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

tag
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Re: The Pie Was So Tempting, So I Took A Slice For Myself

Did you sign up a long time ago to be notified??

Message 11 of 22
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Congratulations.  Nicely done.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys 😊
Message 13 of 22
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the best APR and nice SL!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:
Congrats on the best APR and nice SL!

Thank you @JR_TX the APR was truly a surprise for me, this is by far the lowest APR I got approved for since starting to build credit. Although I never carry a balance on a card, unless offered or still under the 0% APR promo. But it's just nice to see that efforts are paying off.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

I did sign up to be notified the day it was launched, but did not get any email notification, I just found the card already available to app for when I opened the apple wallet, so I just went to apply through there, days later after the approval is when I got the invitation to apply. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 22
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

I did sign up to be notified the day it was launched, but did not get any email notification, I just found the card already available to app for when I opened the apple wallet, so I just went to apply through there, days later after the approval is when I got the invitation to apply. Smiley Very Happy

It was available to app in my wallet as well, but I'm so not pulling that trigger! I already have two 2% cards, so I don't think I need another. Smiley Wink

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

It was available to app in my wallet as well, but I'm so not pulling that trigger! I already have two 2% cards, so I don't think I need another. Smiley Wink

True, I wouldn't have applied as well if that be the case. As for myself, I do have the CFU which earns 1.5% CB. However, I was looking for a card that doesn't have a Foreign transaction fee with a network that is widely accepted such as the Visa or MC. I have a trip coming up so this will definitely help with that. I tried for the CSP last month but was denied due to limited credit history. 

Message 18 of 22
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

, Sorry I am late to the Party - CONGRATS on your Apple Card approval and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

, Sorry I am late to the Party - CONGRATS on your Apple Card approval and Welcome Aboard the Apple Card EXPRESS !!! 

Thank you @Marz2002! 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.