cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Spree Continues... DISCOVER IT CHROME - APPROVED !!!

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: The Spree Continues... DISCOVER IT CHROME - APPROVED !!!

Dang, I must have it the "stink" button.....you are awesome!
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AI_JMV wrote:

Hi.. have you tried signing up for equifax's site product?  You can literally toggle locking and unlocking pretty easily.  It might be worth $20 to give it a try. 

Yes, I have Equifax's Lock & Alert product. Ironically, that's actually when my problems with them started.  The Lock & Alert doesn't work now. They still have to go through their endless steps to varify my identity and update my file...etc.  Frankly their customer service has been beyond awful. Like a dog chasing it's own tail. One department not knowing what the other is doing, being given different stories, and passing you off to the next guy only to go through the same cirle all over again.  Hopefully they will get it all fixed though. There isn't much I can do but wait until they do. Everytime I call them I just get frustrated and upset all over again...LOL.   Anyway, at least I was able to open all these new credit card account without Equifax since all of the cards expect Wells Fargo, pulled from TU and EX.

Message 22 of 29
Lemark
Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

wellsfargoamexamexamexamexamexboaboaboa
caponechasechasewellsfargoamexchasechasechasebbyciticitidsrapplecardpncwellsfargo
Message 23 of 29
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice haul OP and a big congratulations.

Yes, good idea to garden for 2 yrs.

Of all your approvals, what’s the SUBs for 90 days and are you going to meet them?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lemark wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

Many thanks !

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:
Very nice haul OP and a big congratulations.

Yes, good idea to garden for 2 yrs.

Of all your approvals, what’s the SUBs for 90 days and are you going to meet them?

Thanks ! 
The intro offers go as follows...

*AMEX GOLD CARD - No offers. I had a Gold Card like 20 years ago that got closed, so they approved me without any new intro offers.
*AMEX CASH MAGNET CARD - $150 cash back for $1000 spent first 90 days. $100 more cash back for additional $6500 over 12 months.
*BANK OF AMERICA CASH REWARDS CARD - $200 cash reward for $500 spent first 90 days. 10% Bonus if redeemed to BOA deposit account.
*BANK OF AMERICA PREMIUM REWARDS CARD - 50,000 bonus points for $3000 spent first 90 days.
*CAPITAL ONE VENTURE CARD - 50,000 bonus miles for $3000 spent first 90 days.

*FIDLEITY INVESTMENTS CASH REWARDS CARD - $150 cash back for $1500 spent in first 90 days.

*DISCOVER  IT CHROME - Bonus is they do a year end Cash Match of all the cash you've earned during the year.

I have already met the BOA CASH REWARDS Card $500 spend. I will not have any problem meeting all the spend total on the other cards either. I have big extended vacation coming up soon too, so between the filghts, hotels, and other expenses I will be putting on the cards, that will easliy eat up all the spends. 

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

1/5/19

On a side note....

Though I am techincally gardening now, I did call CAPTIAL ONE this morning, because I wanted to see if I could UPGRADE my old CAP ONE PLATINUM card to a QUICKSILVER card.  They looked in their system and said I was eligable for that upgrade.

The whole thing took all of 5 minutes to do... lol

My $,3500 CL on my PLATINUM will just move unto a QUICKSILVER card, and she said my card number will stay the same, and it won't affect my credit reports at all.

She said I can start earning the 1.5% QUICKSILVER rewards starting Monday using my current PLATINUM card for now, until the new QUICKSILVER card arrives in 5-7 days.

That definately started my day out on a good note !

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Your overall loc is sitting pretty!
Message 28 of 29
iamdetermined
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your success!!
**PERSISTENCE & PATIENCE** NFCU Amex $25K || NFCU GoRewards $24K || Citi $20k || Macy's $20K || Amex Cash Magnet $1.4k || CO QuickSilver $11,750 || Wells Fargo $9,500 || PayPal MC $8K || Amex ED $5,500 || USAA Pref. Cash Rewards $7.5K || Victoria’s Secret $5k || Discover IT $11.9k || Chase $12.5k || HFCU Plat. CC $2K || PenFed $500

*OVERALL CREDIT CARD LIMITS: $163,150*

NLOC $6K
US Alliance LOC $2K
Student Loans: $40k+

FICO 8 - 4/25/17: EQ 648 - EX 654 - TU 632
FICO 8 - 8/27/18: EQ 684 - EX 696 - TU 713
FICO8 1/14/22: EX 713 - EQ 703 -TU 723
FICO 8 4/7/23: EX 713 - EQ 715 -TU 729
FICO 8 4/30/23: EX 733
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.