Did you mean: 

The march toward $1,000,000

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: The march toward $1,000,000

@12njoy wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

I know it's probably a stretch but thought I would ask about this.Throughout this remarkable run of approvals did you happen to keep trap of how it affected your AAOA? Did you start off with a very high or low AAOA? And where does it stand now?

Started out low and it remains low but higher than when I started.  Currently a little over 2 years

Thanks for sharing that 12njoy.

AAOA was a real chore to move up for me and of course that's the hardest element i think that we deal with among all the other variables which either shore up our profiles or pinch things for us, depending on the Lender.

I know that during my own first (2) solid years of adding new accounts that thing was always under a year. Then eventually 1 years plus etc.

But it never really interfered with building up either new accounts or increases which was a big help in not dragging things out for multiple years.

Message 101 of 108
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:
5th Huntington Voice credit card

Congratulations!  Your Voice Credit Card application for 12njoy has been Approved!
Credit Line: $12,000
Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 16.99%
This rate may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See your Account Opening disclosures that are enclosed with your card package for additional details, including all interest rates and fees.

OP, I'd like to see you march toward making $1,000,000.  Getting $1,000,000 credit line does not do you A THING.  Nothing in your wallet for you to keep.

Good luck to achieve your dreams.... 

Message 102 of 108
12njoy
Super Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Congratulations!  Your Voice Credit Card application for 12njoy has been Approved!
This rate may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See your Account Opening disclosures that are enclosed with your card package for additional details, including all interest rates and fees.

OP, I'd like to see you march toward making $1,000,000.  Getting $1,000,000 credit line does not do you A THING.  Nothing in your wallet for you to keep.

Personal choice.   Please remember this is me and my personal goal.   It DOES something for me. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 103 of 108
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Personal choice.   Please remember this is me and my personal goal.   It DOES something for me. 

I know this makes you happy.  But, but, any material or financial gain you achieve with this??

I figure this is the same enjoyment or excitement watching the Game of Throne or playing Age of Empire games?  Financial enjoyment or enlightment. Smiley Very Happy

To me, total credit line does not excite me.  But $500 in my wallet does make me happy.....

Message 104 of 108
12njoy
Super Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I know this makes you happy.  But, but, any material or financial gain you achieve with this??

I figure this is the same enjoyment or excitement watching the Game of Throne or playing Age of Empire games?  Financial enjoyment or enlightment. Smiley Very Happy

To me, total credit line does not excite me.  But $500 in my wallet does make me happy.....

We are two different people.  I will not continue to engage in what might make others happy.  I'm living for me,  not anyone else.   You have no idea what makes me happy.  

___________ 12Njoy
Message 105 of 108
12njoy
Super Contributor

If a Mod could close this thread,  I would appreciate it.   Thank you. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 106 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Enough already.  I warned about these types of posts earlier.  If you don't have something positive to say, then don't post

Message 107 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread closed

Message 108 of 108
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.