Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The mother of all auto-CLIs.

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

The mother of all auto-CLIs.

Hello everyone,

Last year about this time, I applied for and was approved for a CLI on my PenFed Promise Visa from $7,500 to $50,000 (income played a huge factor). Needless to say, I was stunned and thrilled.

This morning, I received an Email from Synchrony regarding my recently acquired Cathay Pacific Visa Signature. It was given an auto-CLI from $6,000 to $6,037.

It's the mother of all auto-CLIs. I know that Sync likes to give cards with limits that end in 37, but this one is beyond bizarro.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: The mother of all auto-CLIs.

Haha, that is insano BSmiley Wink. I remember starting out with Sams at $737. Just another Synchrony Synchronized SynchronizationSmiley Wink You are LEGEND!
Message 2 of 19
McNugget
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the increase!  Smiley Very Happy

| Amex BCP | BoA Cash Rewards | Cap1 QS | Cap1 SavorOne | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Citi DC | Citi Simplicity | Discover It Cash Back | JCrew | USB Cash+ | Target (AU) |
Message 3 of 19
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Now don’t use that mega-CLI as an excuse to go on a spending spree 😝
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mother of God! Lol. That’s UUUGE! 

Anyway, congratulations! That PenFed especially!

Message 5 of 19
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Hello everyone,

Last year about this time, I applied for and was approved for a CLI on my PenFed Promise Visa from $7,500 to $50,000 (income played a huge factor). Needless to say, I was stunned and thrilled.

This morning, I received an Email from Synchrony regarding my recently acquired Cathay Pacific Visa Signature. It was given an auto-CLI from $6,000 to $6,037.

It's the mother of all auto-CLIs. I know that Sync likes to give cards with limits that end in 37, but this one is beyond bizarro.

Thank you for mentioning that LEGENDARY CLI with PenFed, I missed the original post!

Sorry about the SYNC auto CLI.  Are you going to call Credit Solutions for a better CLI?

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Lowest CLI i seen so far hehe

Message 7 of 19
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for mentioning that LEGENDARY CLI with PenFed, I missed the original post!

Sorry about the SYNC auto CLI.  Are you going to call Credit Solutions for a better CLI?

Thanks, everybody! I want to drop a couple of Sync cards and let my Walmart MC go to Capital One before I do any more CLI hunting with Sync, which means I will persue it in the fall.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 8 of 19
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

OP,

I’m more inclined to say that is the Granddaddy of all CLIs!! 👏🏼👏🏼

Message 9 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Lol someone else just posted a CLI of $37 on a sync card
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.