Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The trifecta - Citi Costco - Barclays Jetblue Plus - NFCU Amex - Approvals

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

The trifecta - Citi Costco - Barclays Jetblue Plus - NFCU Amex - Approvals

685 EQ score. 125k in credit. 8% Debt in total.

7k credit limit...How can I get more? Is it even possible with Citi?

My lucky night - Barclays approved me for Jetblue Blue Plus Card - $5k limit and I moved over $5k from my rewards card.

NFCU AMEX - $15k

This is exciting! Three apps and three approvals! I'm done for another two years. My hope is AMEX after 5 years and then I'm complete.

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco & Barclays Jetblue Plus - Approvals

Biggest congrats to you, tussking! You're definitely one of the chosen few - Citi Costco $7K right out of the gate, and less than 3 years post CH7. DH did it back in Oct., 2016, with a SL of $5.5K, and only 27 months post CH7. It 's been said a few times on these boards that it's three years minimum, but that's a moot point as we know differently.  DH had also burned Citi on two cards that were IIB. Unfortunately, he's been turned down on every request for a CLI, and the verbiage states this is due to his BK. Maybe you can break through, and get a nice bump in six months. That would be awesome!

Great approval and SL on your barclays card, too! You've done a nice job on your rebuild! Enjoy it all!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 4
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.