cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

tag
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Re: There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

Congratulations x 2 !!!

Message 31 of 48
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Congrats X 2!! Super jelly of your Cash +, and I've loved my Disco so far! Great job on nabbing a couple of amazing cards! Now I'm just going to sit and wait to read your PPMC approval thread when it pops up...😂

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 32 of 48
mrfufoppss
Frequent Contributor

Congrats I knew you could do it..That last goal card (Paypal) is the easiest to get out the 3 (my opinion) so im sure when ever you get ready for that one it will be patiently waiting on you 😂

AOD FCU PLOC 10,000
NAVY FED CLOC 3000

Message 33 of 48
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Woohoooo 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations on the approvals! Double trouble score!!

Message 34 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you to those who have helped me make the decision to apply for both! I applied for Cash+ first and approved for 1k @ 13.99% Then Discover a few minutes later for 4k @ 19.79% Both pulled Experian. Wondering what my report/scores will like once these start reporting. Anyway, back to the garden for me! Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your approvals! From one new Disco member to another, welcome to the Disco fam 🎉🍾

Message 35 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you to those who have helped me make the decision to apply for both! I applied for Cash+ first and approved for 1k @ 13.99% Then Discover a few minutes later for 4k @ 19.79% Both pulled Experian. Wondering what my report/scores will like once these start reporting. Anyway, back to the garden for me! Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your approvals! From one new Disco member to another, welcome to the Disco fam 🎉🍾

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 48
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Awsome Congrats ! 

Message 37 of 48
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats @angelwingz on the double approvals! 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 38 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @Anonymous !!

You really should get that third one right now so they can all age together and you don’t have to take another AOYR hit later.

Otherwise you wait 12 months to get your points back and then when you go for another card, you lose some again. Is everyone said it’s the easiest of the three and they don’t know anything about your other two cards and none of the three are AA-prone.

Get it and let them all age together so you have a solid buffer for AAOA later on.
Message 39 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations @Anonymous !!

You really should get that third one right now so they can all age together and you don’t have to take another AOYR hit later.

Otherwise you wait 12 months to get your points back and then when you go for another card, you lose some again. Is everyone said it’s the easiest of the three and they don’t know anything about your other two cards and none of the three are AA-prone.

Get it and let them all age together so you have a solid buffer for AAOA later on.

What do you mean by, none of the three are AA-prone?

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.