cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

@AnonymousSorry I haven’t been on the web lately. I meant those issuers are not really known for adverse action when opening with another card or two, so that’s why I say get all three. As long as you do it before any new account is reported they won’t know about each other. 

US Bank should pull TransUnion. Depending on how you did discover, it could've been Equifax or Experian and American Express will be Experian. 

Edited 10:39am

Message 41 of 48
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AnonymousSorry I haven’t been on the web lately. I meant those issuers are not really known for adverse action when opening with another card or two, so that’s why I say get all three. As long as you do it before any new account is reported they won’t know about each other. 

US Bank should pull TransUnion. Depending on how you did discover, it could've been Equifax or Experian and American Express will be Experian. 

Hey @Birdman7, we missed you!!! 

Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 43 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditobsessedinFL Yes life has been crazy lately. I’ve missed yall as well. I’ll probably still be in and out a little for a while. 

Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope all is well Birdman! And yes, that's what I kinda figured, so I did end up going for all 3 Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 48
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousAwesome congratulations! Where is the thread for the third card?

Like I said I haven’t been on the web much lately, so I haven’t even searched through new threads yet. I’ve simply been doing good trying to keep up with notifications, lol.

Congratulations that’s great they’ll all age together and help to build a good AAOA buffer for you!

Message 47 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AnonymousAwesome congratulations! Where is the thread for the third card?

Like I said I haven’t been on the web much lately, so I haven’t even searched through new threads yet. I’ve simply been doing good trying to keep up with notifications, lol.

Congratulations that’s great they’ll all age together and help to build a good AAOA buffer for you!

Thank you very much! Smiley Happy

Here's my approval thread https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Went-for-it-PayPal-Cashback-MC-Approved/td-p/5965657

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.