cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: There goes the garden.. USB Cash+ & Disco Approved!

@angelwingzSorry I haven’t been on the web lately. I meant those issuers are not really known for adverse action when opening with another card or two, so that’s why I say get all three. As long as you do it before any new account is reported they won’t know about each other. 

US Bank should pull TransUnion. Depending on how you did discover, it could've been Equifax or Experian and American Express will be Experian. 

Edited 10:39am

-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Oct 2020 New Account Scorecard.Nov 2020, No New Account Scorecard (reassignment conflated with aging. EX9 not updated yet. Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:
(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 41 of 48
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:

@angelwingzSorry I haven’t been on the web lately. I meant those issuers are not really known for adverse action when opening with another card or two, so that’s why I say get all three. As long as you do it before any new account is reported they won’t know about each other. 

US Bank should pull TransUnion. Depending on how you did discover, it could've been Equifax or Experian and American Express will be Experian. 

Hey @Birdman7, we missed you!!! 

Message 42 of 48
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 43 of 48
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL Yes life has been crazy lately. I’ve missed yall as well. I’ll probably still be in and out a little for a while. 

Oct 2020 New Account Scorecard.Nov 2020, No New Account Scorecard (reassignment conflated with aging. EX9 not updated yet. Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)

RIP:
(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 44 of 48
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:

Hope all is well Birdman! And yes, that's what I kinda figured, so I did end up going for all 3 Smiley Happy

My Cards:

Profile Type: New, Thick, 100% Clean
INQ's: EQ: 0 TU: 1 EX: 3 (last 12 mo.)
Recent Accounts: 4 (last 24 mo.)
Total CL: 28.95k Util. 3% AAoA: 1yr, 8mo.
AoOA: 2 yrs, 8 mo. AoYA: 0 mo. 100% PIF.

myFICO Member since: July 21, 2018 | Joined Community: Aug. 17, 2018 | Starting Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 738 EX: 698
Message 45 of 48
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 46 of 48
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@angelwingzAwesome congratulations! Where is the thread for the third card?

Like I said I haven’t been on the web much lately, so I haven’t even searched through new threads yet. I’ve simply been doing good trying to keep up with notifications, lol.

Congratulations that’s great they’ll all age together and help to build a good AAOA buffer for you!

RIP:
Message 47 of 48
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:

@angelwingzAwesome congratulations! Where is the thread for the third card?

Like I said I haven’t been on the web much lately, so I haven’t even searched through new threads yet. I’ve simply been doing good trying to keep up with notifications, lol.

Congratulations that’s great they’ll all age together and help to build a good AAOA buffer for you!

Thank you very much! Smiley Happy

Here's my approval thread https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Went-for-it-PayPal-Cashback-MC-Approved/td-p/...

My Cards:

Profile Type: New, Thick, 100% Clean
INQ's: EQ: 0 TU: 1 EX: 3 (last 12 mo.)
Recent Accounts: 4 (last 24 mo.)
Total CL: 28.95k Util. 3% AAoA: 1yr, 8mo.
AoOA: 2 yrs, 8 mo. AoYA: 0 mo. 100% PIF.

myFICO Member since: July 21, 2018 | Joined Community: Aug. 17, 2018 | Starting Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 738 EX: 698
Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.