Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a GOD!!!!! Approved - Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite

tag
17NewBeginning
Established Member

There is a GOD!!!!! Approved - Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite

Hello all,

I cannot begin to explain the "I can't believe I was approved" moment I am having right now.  Credit journey began last year around May, score around 580 across all 3 then.  I have managed to get 3 NFCU's cards, Discover, Amex, CapOne QS, PayPal MC, PayPal credit (received before applying for MC), Ebates, Synchrony credit card (for select retailers), Wal-Mart, Lane Bryant and Victoria Secret since.

My score is still low, compared to many of you, around the mid 600's but I received this invitation in the mail with a set APR of 16.49% and could not pass it up.  I was hesitant and went to the pre-qual site and it stated I had no offers but recommended the Costco card.  I said nope.  Went to the site listed on the invitation.  Input the invitation number, applied and to my amazement, APPROVED $2,400; low but I'M IN. I'm so excited and so done applying for cards.  

It is well with my soul!!  I hope this post helps someone as the many posts on this site has helped me.

Have a great day!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: There is a GOD!!!!! Approved - Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite

Hey Congrats!
Been in that situation myself and knows exactly how it feels! Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approval

Message 3 of 4
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations !  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.