Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three approvals today

tag
Simmonowski
Established Member

Three approvals today

Hi all, I'm new but have browsed the forums for a while and appreciate the info.

According to Discover my Fico 8 score is 674, Capital One CreditWise shows a 684. Had a BK in 2011 but no missed payments and these scores show ~40% utilization 

Current cards Amazon - 2k, Quicksilver 11.5k, Lowe's 2.8k, Furniture Row 4.75k, Kohls 1k, Discover IT 2.7k

I was initially looking for a BT card so I applied for Chase Slate and was denied. (Chase has never liked me)

Next up was Bank Americard 0% for 15 months - approved but only for 1k. 

Paypal sent me mutiple emails regarding the 2% cash back card so I applied - approved for 5k

Last app was the Wells Fargo Cash Wise with the $200 bonus and 0% for 12 months - approved for 7.5k (which was surprising)

I also applied for a CLI on my Quicksilver but they said 2-3 days.  Synchrony seems to keep giving me small increases without asking.

I'll be gardening until I pay off everything.

UPDATE: Wells Fargo pulled Experian which was 720.  Also, the Cash Wise card is a Visa Signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Three approvals today

Congrats on your approvals! 

Definitely recon Chase if your under 5/24. (I didn’t count, read or see where you were). Good luck! 

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your approvalsSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum, congrats on the approvals and success !!!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Not too shabby my friend 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals. Enjoy your new CL's and we'll see you in the garden.

Message 6 of 10
marty56
Super Contributor

Glad you are on you way to rebuilding but I would be careful on doing recon since it will cost you more FICO points for the INQ and could spook your other CCCs.

Just go straight to the graden.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 10
Simmonowski
Established Member

True, I won't recon the Chase and based on what others have said the BOA may grow nicely and routinely have BT offers.  Thanks all

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals. Dv
Message 9 of 10
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Simmonowski wrote:

Hi all, I'm new but have browsed the forums for a while and appreciate the info.

According to Discover my Fico 8 score is 674, Capital One CreditWise shows a 684. Had a BK in 2011 but no missed payments and these scores show ~40% utilization 

Current cards Amazon - 2k, Quicksilver 11.5k, Lowe's 2.8k, Furniture Row 4.75k, Kohls 1k, Discover IT 2.7k

I was initially looking for a BT card so I applied for Chase Slate and was denied. (Chase has never liked me)

Next up was Bank Americard 0% for 15 months - approved but only for 1k.  Should I try to recon? 

Paypal sent me mutiple emails regarding the 2% cash back card so I applied - approved for 5k

Last app was the Wells Fargo Cash Wise with the $200 bonus and 0% for 12 months - approved for 7.5k (which was surprising)

I also applied for a CLI on my Quicksilver but they said 2-3 days.  Synchrony seems to keep giving me small increases without asking.

I'll be gardening until I pay off everything.

Those are smoking hot nice approvals!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.